Lennon refuses to quit on celtic and has full backing of the board

@Renoranger, normally I’d echo your sentiments and want him deported as he’s a horrible, poisonous individual, but these times aren’t normal.

He can’t play the victim card of being attacked whilst on a night out or abused by fans when in a stadium.

Lets be honest, they still have some decent players and a good manager with the respect from these players will make our job harder.

I, personally, want him there so we can pile on the pressure, add to the points gap and, hopefully, win this title as early as possible.

After that, I have not one care in the world what happens to him.

No he doesn't I want him there as long as possible
He will only be there if they start winning.

Do you want them to win league matches knowing what is at stake this season ?

We had deluded lunatics wanting them to beat Hibs and were overjoyed they stole a point at least.

He has damaged them enough, so time to go so we can destroy the next imposter who takes their hot seat.

It looks as if there's bit of unrest in the culltic camp. I want that to continue Can't understand why anyone would want that to change.
If they are going to make a change i think after the hearts game will be the time.

Prague might piss on our chips with this, surely his lives are used up on taking hidings in Europe

Fantastic news....this week just gets better and better.

Actually want them to pick up at least a point in Prague so it doesn't hasten his departure.

Lenny must say;;

We had deluded lunatics wanting them to beat Hibs and were overjoyed they stole a point at least.

He has damaged them enough, so time to go so we can destroy the next imposter who takes their hot seat.
Nobody here wanted them to beat Hibs, thats a whopper.

We were all hoping they slipped up and the comments on this forum post match showed it.

LApG1S.gif

We were all hoping they slipped up and the comments on this forum post match showed it,

Agreed, I think most were gutted that they salvaged a point, but thought on the brightside it keeps him there a bit longer. It is not improving under Lennon now. Another couple of games in charge lessens the impact of a new manager.

I’d be surprised if he survives if they drop anymore points in the league before January.

Even a few European embarrassments will likely see him gone

Or a new manager bounce. Their team isnt a bad team, on their day they can beat every team in the league 4-0. I dont a new manager near them for as long as possible.

Or a new manager bounce. Their team isnt a bad team, on their day they can beat every team in the league 4-0. I dont a new manager near them for as long as possible.
This, even one more league draw or defeat would be better than a new manager in. The board know he’s toast, the next five games will likely see three defeats in Europe, he isn’t surviving that but we need him to go as long as practically possible. In the event he is sacked, well likely see Kennedy in charge for 2/3 games minimum which is no material change though there’s perhaps a slight bounce. It is imperative Lennon stays as long as practically possible though

We were all hoping they slipped up and the comments on this forum post match showed it.
There were some before the break hoping they took care of Motherwell/Hibs to keep him in a job.

Now we have some wanting them to get a draw against Sparta.

I hope Sparta win as defeat there on the heels of the Hibs draw could see all confidence shattered.

This, even one more league draw or defeat would be better than a new manager in. The board know he’s toast, the next five games will likely see three defeats in Europe, he isn’t surviving that but we need him to go as long as practically possible. In the event he is sacked, well likely see Kennedy in charge for 2/3 games minimum which is no material change though there’s perhaps a slight bounce. It is imperative Lennon stays as long as practically possible though
All depends who they get in Strachan and O'neill are dinosaurs and the rest will want big money a new backroom team and new players I dont know if their board would be willing to make that commitment they are more concerned with the balance sheet than what the fans think and that is excellent for us

Unfortunately this looks ominous - we really want him to see how a championship is properly won.
Not voted for
Not with rivals points deductions
Not with your only rival out of the picture
Not getting over the finishing line when your predecessor did all the work.

Not one of his "successes" has been merited.

There were some before the break hoping they took care of Motherwell/Hibs to keep him in a job.

Now we have some wanting them to get a draw against Sparta.

I hope Sparta win as defeat there on the heels of the Hibs draw could see all confidence shattered.
Their confidence is already shattered ffs. Because of Lennon. Removing him increases the chances of confidence going instantly through the roof. What are you not getting

Back