Anyone else receive a £25 Castore voucher in the post today?

Still waiting on them refunding postage for the pre order that never arrived, so I won’t hold my breath for a voucher

Garcia hoody is steep but those that bought it... is it really good quality and would you recommend it? How’s a hoody waterproof? Is it not cotton?
I'll own up and say I bought one. Large upfront cost but 6 months later after a lot of wear it's still like new. Id say it's shower proof rather than waterproof, but italso doesn't make you sweat and is really comfortable.

Never got one. Unless it's still on the way.

Bought a few Castore things when our deal was first announced so hoping it's just delayed.

I got one through this morning.

Off to see if the woman’s section has reappeared from yesterday.

If anyone still happens to have their letter/code kicking around and won’t make use of it, I’d love to make use of it...

If anyone still happens to have their letter/code kicking around and won’t make use of it, I’d love to make use of it...
I’ll forward you mine via DM.

I was holding onto it for the sales. However, I went on today and spend over £300 meaning the WATP10 code gave a bigger discount. 1 to bear in mind if your order is over £250

Used mine yesterday, bought quarter zip with the voucher and a hoody in the sale. Saved nearly 40 quid

I’ll forward you mine via DM.

I was holding onto it for the sales. However, I went on today and spend over £300 meaning the WATP10 code gave a bigger discount. 1 to bear in mind if your order is over £250
Fantastic Joe! Much appreciated mate. Ordered stuff yesterday and then they added a nicer hoody to their Black Friday sales, so wanted to pick that up now.

Back