Celts for change.

g6eMyps.gif

Getting themselves in a right state at the thought of Gerrard stopping the 9 1/2. Brilliant. Keep it right up .

Reactions: 8-1
If they went through what we did in 2012, I honestly think they would have got 10k max at their games. They are so spoilt they get a couple of draws and they want to sack their manager and board haha

Hope the plod are out in force to stop such gatherings, as funny as it would be. Barons and all. Can't see it though with Nippys demographic being so much though.

Yes i know that but you get my point.

They are on an unprecedented run in their history and yet they want to burn the place down and have turned on lawell lennon and brown.

They thought Rangers were gone forever thats what their problem is now they are turning on each other and its delicous
Yeah get your point, i just make sure I correct this 11 figure everywhere I see it.

I think they will take those 6 points to be honest.
They wont get the chance to before its too late imo. If we both win every game up to and Rangers the Old Firm on January 2nd, we will be 17 points ahead, 8 of them guaranteed. And I dont see us surrendering a lead like that even if they get a good coach in.

With the added caveat that we must not collapse like we have the last two seasons.

A bit of scum on scum violence is guaranteed at these turn outs. A pre-cursor to events to come when 55 comes home. Seconds out, round one.

Is the Celtc Way an address or is it the famous Barça/Real/Bayern way that they play football?

I hope this is true and the mhutants do turn up and protest

It proves their fans are absolute entitled weans who stamp their feet cause they’re not getting their own way and in a stropp and crying for not being allowed to win every trophy for the rest of time

Go on Declan go tomorrow and embarrass yourselves

Back