Celts for change.

All out civil war because things aren't going their way for the first time in a bloody decade. They honestly think they are so entitled, it's embarrassing for them. Imagine actually living with their mindset every day in life, it must be so tiring.

Now that the foot is on their throat Rangers, keep pressing harder and harder and choke the life out the bastar*s.

This is how it feels to be a Ranger, on top looking down and LAUGHING, all the way to 55 :)):)):))

History fu**ing beckons?

Aye you could not be more accurate with that statement you brain washed imbeciles.

A club who's legacy to sport is soon to be exposed for ALL THE WORLD TO SEE and they have the audacity to speak of history.

I prefer men gie ye the boak, ye can only imagine wit this lot is gonae be like when it comes home. Tick Tok ya pished stained 'rebels'.
If only they were so keen tae get redemption for the victims of separate entity f c. A club like no other, SCUM
Discovered the auto correct?

For anyone wondering what Paradise looks like then here is your answer, no wonder they are pulling it down.

0_Screen-Shot-2020-11-22-at-151228.png

The desperation to get Mr Heated Driveway out and wee shellick froo n froo lennon out is tangible.

If ever there was a time when we as a club and a fanbase together should be keeping the foot firmly on the throat of this mob, it’s right now. Kill this nonsense stone dead before January, beat them well at Ibrox and their own midden and it’s ours. Simple as that.

as I said Pre derby match, the party is over for this mob.

Half a bad season so far and they are running for the hills demanding the manager and CEO are sacked and threatening not to turn up next season if Rangers win one league title?

Imagine if that lot had went through what Rangers fans have over the last decade they'd be playing in front of 200 fans right now.

They are the biggest bunch of self entitled glory hunters in world football. Looks like it's back to the days of the mid-90s with 15-20k gates at home next season for them.

History fu**ing beckons?

Aye you could not be more accurate with that statement you brain washed imbeciles.

A club who's legacy to sport is soon to be exposed for ALL THE WORLD TO SEE and they have the audacity to speak of history.
They made history last year as the first club in the world to be awarded a corona title with a quarter the season left and their main rivals still able to catch them.

I dread to think what they’d behave like if they had to ensure say, the entirety of Scottish football alienating them as a club, unfairly sending them to the lower leagues and no major silverware in years. They are an embarrassment of a club and as a fan base, even worse.

They're blaming poor wee Neil and Lawwell just now, but the same mental bastards will be blaming the SFA, Masons and the moon landing on them losing out on 10 come the end of the reason

Half a bad season so far and they are running for the hills demanding the manager and CEO are sacked and threatening not to turn up next season if Rangers win one league title?

Imagine if that lot had went through what Rangers fans have over the last decade they'd be playing in front of 200 fans right now.

They are the biggest bunch of self entitled glory hunters in world football. Looks like it's back to the days of the mid-90s with 15-20k gates at home next season for
them.
It's just over a quarter season. They've only played 13 games.

I hope loads of them turn up and it's pissing from the heavens and blowing a gale.
These mentally challenged fuckwits are in league all of their own.

I dread to think what they’d behave like if they had to ensure say, the entirety of Scottish football alienating them as a club, unfairly sending them to the lower leagues and no major silverware in years. They are an embarrassment of a club and as a fan base, even worse.

You can only imagine what their crowds would be like if they'd had to endure all that we've been through since 2012. I remember back in the 80s and 90s the likes of Gerry McNee saying that if Rangers fell on hard times the support would disappear like snow off a dyke. Well the past few years have shown that to be nothing but nonsense. This lot, if they win their games in hand (which I think they will) will only be 5 points behind with more than half the season to go (assuming they don't nullify it, which I wouldn't put past them) and it's like it's armageddon and life's not worth living. I think it's obvious who the REAL supporters are in Glasgow.

Back