Celts for change.

They are on the brink of their 4th consecutive treble, Jesus wept.

They fall effectively 5 points behind us and it’s absolute carnage amongst their ranks, it shows you how much we get under their skin and how everything revolves around us.
Since the 2012 assassination attempt failed. they now believe 10 will finish us off. That's what it's been about all along, not about winning things, but destroying us.

as somebody said either on here or Twitter, they've had 8 weeks of this, we've had 8 years of it

just shows how loyal they'd have been with our story behind them, how would they have taken losing promotion to Hearts in the Championship?
I've always known that they'd never survive what we've been through, and i've even seen some of them openly admit this on twitter. Why? Because it "wouldn't be celtic".

So cast your minds back to 29 July 2012, when our team ran out against Brechin in the ramsdens cup. Remember how it felt almost euphoric? After the absolute carnage of the previous few months when we would check our phones every morning to see if Rangers still existed, we knew then that we had made it. We were rock bottom, but we were alive. We survived, and we were on the first step on the long road back to the top. It was just surreal and the emotions that day will be with me forever.

If that had been celtic in our place, and they admit that they would've felt nothing, then supporting celtic must be an empty hollow experience indeed. They don't support their club like we do.

Yup they have two home games that are gimme. I don't get the attitude on here that it's win i don't get the papes attitude that it's lost. We are great at the moment but we've had a couple of sloppy draws. One more and it's all to play for again.
This, nothings won yet, id imagine at some point they will get some form, it won't matter if we keep winning, but we MUST keep winning.

2020 has been a terrible year up till now
Now it’s absolutely f@cking superb peadophile harbourers in disarray on and off the park the mutant support are in delightful mob mentality mode turning inwards

Are you counting the trophy that was awarded without winning.......

Has been pointed out earlier mate, point is in their minds they have won 11 trophies in a row and they are chasing out lawwell lennon and brown, unprecedented success and drop a few points and its back to the car park.

Stopping the fabled 10 will do seriuos damage to them they thought we were gone forever.

Well ladies and gentlemen. This is the Timplosion we spoke about , it has well and truly arrived and will continue to build and build , it may end up at a place near you. Enjoy.

Has been pointed out earlier mate, point is in their minds they have won 11 trophies in a row and they are chasing out lawwell lennon and brown, unprecedented success and drop a few points and its back to the car park.

Stopping the fabled 10 will do seriuos damage to them they thought we were gone forever.
That’s because deep down they know how hollow their run of one horse races is, no matter how much they and their media poodles shout about “the 10”, the reality is hitting them that it isn’t a walkover any more, we’re almost back and ready to reclaim our place.

"It's the hoops for peace!"
1472565480-gif-7.gif

I dunno if anyone has asked this yet but who are they supposed to be protesting to tomorrow night? Aren't Lennon, Lawell and the rest of the scumbag's going to be in Prague by 6pm tomorrow?

The Celts for change camp are quite nasty.

The Lennon must stay camp are no angels either.

But the hoops for peace mob are the worst, pure mental, utterly crazy and will destroy anyone who doesn't agree with them.

As other posters have noted, in actuality we are 5 points ahead of the yahoos with the majority of the season still to play - including 3 OF fixtures. The league has by no means been won by Rangers, nor lost by them. But to witness the hysteria and foam-flecked rantings coming from their fans you'd think they were trailing Rangers by double digits with just a couple of games still to pay.

All of which got me thinking: would I be the only one who would soon get bored if Rangers were to win treble trebles every year in perpetuity? If there was no effective or realistic competition - after a while I' probably lose some enthusiasm. But after nine years of league titles, of treble trebles all won through having a contrived advantage mind you, the yahoo fans don't want it to end, Sporting integrity be damned, the only thing that seems to matter in their lives, to give their lives meaning, is beating Rangers by any means necessary.

Who are the people in this photo?

One in the middles Matt McGlone who still runs the Alternative view fanzine. I went to College with him in the 70s and while he's a bitter horrible bastard I'm his polar opposite and we got along just fine.

People need to appreciate that Matt and others did all the donkey work for Dempsey and McCann who rewarded Matt with the job of editing the Celtic view.

We had a TV interview with big Dingers, Matt and Michael Kelly. Matt was trying to be smart and while big Mark done fine I wish we'd sent Edgar who would have phuckin destroyed him.

Likewise Chris Graham with Spiers. Chris done fine but David would have nailed him to the wall.

The Celts for change guys done a fantastic job in getting shot of people who were ripping their club to shreds.

As other posters have noted, in actuality we are 5 points ahead of the yahoos with the majority of the season still to play - including 3 OF fixtures. The league has by no means been won by Rangers, nor lost by them. But to witness the hysteria and foam-flecked rantings coming from their fans you'd think they were trailing Rangers by double digits with just a couple of games still to pay.

All of which got me thinking: would I be the only one who would soon get bored if Rangers were to win treble trebles every year in perpetuity? If there was no effective or realistic competition - after a while I' probably lose some enthusiasm. But after nine years of league titles, of treble trebles all won through having a contrived advantage mind you, the yahoo fans don't want it to end, Sporting integrity be damned, the only thing that seems to matter in their lives, to give their lives meaning, is beating Rangers by any means necessary.

If we're talking actuality, we're 11 points ahead.

Winning 'in perpetuity' and 'losing enthusiasm' are conversations for another day................

Back