Delusions of grandeur

The only time I’ve seen him play and I don’t think he got out of his own half.

I know our automatic response is to call him shit because he’s one of them. But is there any talent there?

This is why they are in the position they are in.
To be fair, there are so called journalists in this country still telling them they have the best squad in the country and no Rangers players would get in their team.

The only time I’ve seen him play and I don’t think he got out of his own half.

I know our automatic response is to call him shit because he’s one of them. But is there any talent there?

He had a decent season at Genoa 5 years or more ago. That’s it. Total.

It says he's a former boxer.

giphy.gif

Anyone who dons the green and grey is by default worth “pyoor mullyinz*”.

*Please note that these values can go down as well as up.

There is talk of a swap with Ajer going to Milan. I would pish myself laughing. He went on loan to Torino and was so bad they wanted to send him back to Milan.

He made a record number of tackles while they got pumped in Europe. I don’t see why they think that’s amazing. If anything it should be worrying.

I saw one of them saying the other day that he’s the best player in Scotland bar none.

I think it’s their way of self-soothing because they’re so shit at the moment, it’s something to cling on to being ‘the best’ at because there’s nothing else, despite it clearly not being true.

I’m not saying the guy is good or bad, but I think he’s got one goal and no assists in 8 games, failing to win in 7 of them and conceding 17 goals in the process.

There are no numbers at all to support that he’s good at attacking or defending. Imagine comparing those stats to Barisic nevermind Tav.

Tongue n cheek now whatever the fuk that means. He never got the response from his fellow mentally challengeds he wanted. Tongue n cheek.

Hes not their player, looks strange but is playing OK for a poor team

If he signed for them permanently then great. Nothing to fear.

Ashley Cole :D ridiculous

He is garbage and I hope they sign him. We’ve done it before with the likes of Jason Holt - where a player is praised for running around and looking like they care while the rest of the team looks done.

The wee specky gimp is playing LB in a back 4 after Lennon changed formation

Laxalt is a shite defender. He seems not bad at running about but his delivery isn’t great

Same as Limpdong as RB

Both are defensively shite

The mentally challengeds love to try an big up bang average players as cult heroes and no doubt he will be the next best thing in Scotland

They are deluded and a bunch of sad phuckers

Back