Green Brigade outside the Piggery this morning

This mob are a joke,they are so far up themselves with this north curve pish.Something else they have copied from other clubs.They don't have an original idea in their sad little life's.
Bhoys get a job and contribute to society instead of pretending to be something that nobody out with your limited circle cares about.

The GB nonces seems to be pinning their hopes on Eddie Howe.

Yeah, wet wipe Eddie who got homesick as he felt Lancashire was too far north.

Any manager worth their salt sees that banner this morning and gives it a wide berth
The homesick rumour is nonsense, seen that one thrown around a lot - his mum died and he wanted to return south.

https://www.coachesvoice.com/eddie-howe-burnley-bournemouth/

good read.

i agree he is not what they need though. his soft touch approach wouldn't work in scotland - would be a disaster IMO. hope it happens

August-26-2011-02-42-19-6102.jpg

Some acronyms of businesses online... I am worried they are talking about the Illinois one.

NEIC

National Earthquake Information Center (USGS)

National Enforcement Investigations Center (EPA)

National Energy Information Center (DOE, EIA)

Navy Expeditionary Intelligence Command (US Navy)

Northeast Illinois Council (Boy Scouts of America)

National Electronic Information Corporation

National Energy Information Center.

Makes sense, they have a lot of disco lights.

Entitled arseholes. Utterly deluded if they think that’s the best squad in Scotland! Wax lyrical about Laxilt or whatever his name is! He’s a journeyman who is yet to provide 1 assist!

Absolutely superb. All this because they're 11 points (2 games in hand) behind?

Can you imagine the mayhem that would occur if we go on to win the league!

This mob are a joke,they are so far up themselves with this north curve pish.Something else they have copied from other clubs.They don't have an original idea in their sad little life's.
Bhoys get a job and contribute to society instead of pretending to be something that nobody out with your limited circle cares about.
Excuse my ignorance, what is north curve ?

Entitled arseholes. Utterly deluded if they think that’s the best squad in Scotland! Wax lyrical about Laxilt or whatever his name is! He’s a journeyman who is yet to provide 1 assist!

Runs aboot a lot though, Scott Brown’s become a hero to them by doing that for a decade.

I’d actually be happy if they got rid of Lennon.

I know this is more a banter thread - but I agree. If he gets the French players performing again and finds a couple of defenders - they are going to put us under a fair amount of heat. I’m not sure cennon has got that ability in him as a coach - but there’s still a looong way to go.

Hahahaha! The same bumming please like me brigade who was writing banners sucking up to him lmao. Even alot of their own think these lot are complete weirdos

"decade unrivalled"
Their main rivals cast to the bottom tier and when we finally get our house in order and create a genuine rivalry this lot are in rovolt. Or revolting.

Is he no longer Neil Francis Lennon when things are going wrong? ;)
Just plain old 'Neic' when he's on his road oot!
Joyful to see.

Back