Green Brigade outside the Piggery this morning

Imagine if there board did sack Lennon now.
These wee muppets would think it was down to them and there embarrassing banner.

Some acronyms of businesses online... I am worried they are talking about the Illinois one.

NEIC

National Earthquake Information Center (USGS)

National Enforcement Investigations Center (EPA)

National Energy Information Center (DOE, EIA)

Navy Expeditionary Intelligence Command (US Navy)

Northeast Illinois Council (Boy Scouts of America)

National Electronic Information Corporation
Nasty Earsplitting Inbred lady's front bottom. They got it spot on.

Statements in the car park...that takes us back!

An embarrassing group of wee diddies with and embarrassing, badly written banner. Did we expect anything less? :))

Is that a full stop or a comma before Neil? :D

cant believe I’m going to stick up for the bigoted wee arsehole but honestly think it would be quite a harsh sacking. They’ve lost won league game ffs. Plus I want him here for Ibrox

Just to repeat

Brendan Rodgers ‘invincibles’ had lost 5 games by this point and thats with the benefit of newly promoted Rangers.

Neic Cennon has to go, but hes also lost guess how many, yes 5.

Rangers have lost zero. Acknowledge what you are actually facing you absolute mugs.

‘Best squad in the country’ :)):)) :)) :))

They are aff their heids.

When was the last time they lost a competition be it Cup or league in domestic football?
Mentalists, swap these spoil brats last 8 years for ours, we are made of stronger stuff than these things.

Is that a full stop or a comma before Neil? :D

cant believe I’m going to stick up for the bigoted wee arsehole but honestly think it would be quite a harsh sacking. They’ve lost won league game ffs. Plus I want him here for Ibrox
Agreed it's anti Catholic discrimination at its ugliest.

The yahoo's are an absolute powederkeg waiting to explode. CQN which is basically Lawwells unofficial mouth piece saying it doesn't matter if they get beat on Thursday even a 4 or 5 nil.

Incredible thing to say when they still have a chance however tiny to qualify.

I can see things turning very nasty against Lennon and Lawwell on Friday if they get beat which is nice.

Only wish the sky had been so clear when I was doing the school crossing this morning,but the I am in West of city.
Keep the melt-down going scumbags. :)) :))

If this so called ten (got to win 9 first) was such a big thing why did Brendon Rogers walk away
He knew it was no big deal and obviously seen Leicester as a bigger club and the tinpot ten as a farce

What amuses me about this, from our perspective, is this.
When we were getting beat off the likes of Hearts last season, the away fans stayed as positive as possible.
Yet Gerrard was obviously aware of 'some grumblings'.
Thats it!
And even then he probably thought we were a bit mental.

So to see the absolute meltdown from these complete weapons must make SG realise our fans are nowhere near the pondlife level of these cretins, despite going through a much bigger 'sticky patch'!

Great to see.
Can't wait to see tonights news when hopefully a few Declans and Brendans meet head-to-head.

So much so that, were there a vaccine against mentally challengedism, i'd actually contemplate going down for a right laugh!

Back