Green Brigade outside the Piggery this morning

Pmsl at this:)) the dummy has been spat from the pram:rolleyes:
A pumping tomorrow & dropped points on Sunday will see them heading to Erskine bridge:D

They really are an entitled bunch aren't they?

This concept of 'Ra ten' has become their sole focus, almost deified in the same way as the idols they have in their places of worship

Remember the time Lennon lobbed a bottle at Celtic fans after they were verbally abusing him after a defeat?
They booed him every time he kicked the ball. His old man said after this match he'd never return to Celtic Park again. The unwashed regularly gave Lennon more abuse than Rangers fans ever did. Now the knives are out again

Tim white has just mentioned it on talkSPORT, he said that Eddie Howe was up playing golf with liewell so getting 2+2 =5, Simon Jordan then replied why would he want to go up to glasgow with Rangers being so strong right now:cool:
Howe got a nosebleed when he went as far north as Burnley, I’d be amazed if he went to them.

Tim white has just mentioned it on talkSPORT, he said that Eddie Howe was up playing golf with liewell so getting 2+2 =5, Simon Jordan then replied why would he want to go up to glasgow with Rangers being so strong right now:cool:
I'm sure Eddie Howe wouldn't be breaking the English lockdown to travel to Scotland for a wee game of golf now, would he? Surefire way to get himself in the shit. I'm putting that particular story down as pish.

When the %^*& did the word "Ten" start getting prefaced with "The"?

I can just about understand uneducated dyslexic cocksockets like these muppets trying to big it up, but when I see journalists write it like that it makes me want to vomit. Just screams "Lawell's toady".

Back