Tommy Sheridan strikes again.

“A new club with their best start in 53 years”.

Still backing Lennon to the hilt, utterly glorious.

He’s gift that keeps on giving, get well soon Tommy.

Only clubs he knows anything about are swingers clubs

He’s live on YouTube ranting the now
Says Lennon deserves cash and to sign Forster in January and a target man striker such as Steven Fletcher :))
Fuckin brilliant. The meltdown is a delight. In 2 months time they’ll all be jumping from the top tier. Bring it on.

You can just imagine what this roasters personal life is like, all the scummy thick cvnts hanging on his every word like he is some kind of rockstar. The guy is nothing short of a Ned, I’m glad he only gets air time on here to show him up. A washed up failed fud with a loud voice, best ignored unless to be parodied or laughed at.

If you seen that knobend anywhere in the world without colours on you would immediately shout mentally challenged. Look at the nick of that.

Tiresome f#cking throbber.
He's not really tiresome if you just ignore him, which I'm sure 99.9% of the population do. I'll grant you he is and will always be a throbber. An increasingly irrelevant throbber at that,which of course makes him increasingly desperate for attention.

The last Tommy Sheridan thread has seemingly been deleted so I’ll post this again from Downfall: The Tommy Sheridan Story by Alan McCombes:

7-E177-F21-6415-4-F1-E-8208-06-EF4-A04-F88-E.jpg

D66-F15-FA-FF9-F-40-E4-912-B-2-B4-A169-A7-FC5.jpg

It’s embarrassing that he has to spout this nonsense to stay in with the crowd, to stay relevant.

The last Tommy Sheridan has seemingly been deleted so I’ll post this again from Downfall: The Tommy Sheridan Story by Alan McCombes:

7-E177-F21-6415-4-F1-E-8208-06-EF4-A04-F88-E.jpg

D66-F15-FA-FF9-F-40-E4-912-B-2-B4-A169-A7-FC5.jpg
Happened to one of my mates at school came back from the summer holidays wi a poet top on under his jumper got it tight as %^*& and thankfully saw the light eventually, to make things worse we were successful as %^*& at the time it was bewildering same mate was going to serve pork at a barbecue to his new girlfriend's Jewish family.:eek::eek:

Back