Green Brigade outside the Piggery this morning

I never want them to win anything, but if beating Hearts in the cup final keeps Lennon in his job for the next OF game in Jan, that’s a price I’m more than willing to pay.

We win, that’ll be his last game.

Enq8pzhW4AI_coc

Apparently that heidbanger Tommy Sheridan has been live on a filth podcast slaughtering the groin brigade but also, wait for the best bit, Sellik are up against the new club across the city having their best start for 53 years! Some new club Tommy . . . 53 year old. Prick.
He referred to his Rangers supporting mates, fu*k of Tommy you have no mate let alone Rangers supporting ones.

Lennon in his pre-game interview just there -
“we have had a good start to the league with only 1 defeat, if the draws had been wins we would be in a better position”

WTF!!!! He’s gone full Craig Brown
IIRC Warburton or Murty said some nonsense like that near the end.

As enjoyable as it is to watch their fans up in arms and protesting, I do think Celtic will go on a run domestically now.

They'll be papped out of Europe, possibly even as soon as tomorrow night, but I fully expect them to win all of their league games until the next time we play them.

The 2nd of January is a massive game for us.

My understanding is that “Ultra Groups” in Italy name themselves “Curva Nord,” “Curva Sud” etc. They have plagiarised it from them.

Their club is rarely original, albeit world leaders in one particular practice.
in that showers case, they should be known as curva c@nts

As enjoyable as it is to watch their fans up in arms and protesting, I do think Celtic will go on a run domestically now.

They'll be papped out of Europe, possibly even as soon as tomorrow night, but I fully expect them to win all of their league games until the next time we play them.

The 2nd of January is a massive game for us.
They've a relatively easy run of fixtures, domestically, coming up. We have to ensure that we maintain our form, and our winning ways, up to and beyond 2 Jan. Keep the pressure on them and they will wilt.

Last edited:
My understanding is that “Ultra Groups” in Italy name themselves “Curva Nord,” “Curva Sud” etc. They have plagiarised it from them.

Their club is rarely original, albeit world leaders in one particular practice.
Never once have been original. They even sing a Liverpool song to this day.

Any 'banter' always taken from others. Operation Tango really dismantled a few generations.

If you support it - you should be sectioned.

Plus - that weirdo bunnet completely plagiarised my meccano set after it died in 1994.

The thing that strikes me is the sense of entitlement and arrogance that these lot have, they've had a bad run of form for around 6 weeks and this is how they react. We had a worse run of form last season from the end of the winter break up till season got stopped. We've Just gotta keep ticking off the wins one game at a time to watch them get worse week on week!

In all honesty I expect them to put a run together during December, just gotta make sure we're winning until we face them in January, spank them at Ibrox and then sit back and watch them eat each other alive!

They’re theoretically only five points behind us with winnable games in hand and a good run over the next few weeks, yet they are losing the fucking plot.
Totally agree with you . They are no better or no worse than previous seasons , the big difference , the thing that they cannot stomach is the fact that this season Rangers are better not just domestically but in Europe where Rangers have played and beat some good teams ,whereas they have struggled .
So in my opinion it truly all is about the Rangers

The thing that strikes me is the sense of entitlement and arrogance that these lot have, they've had a bad run of form for around 6 weeks and this is how they react. We had a worse run of form last season from the end of the winter break up till season got stopped. We've Just gotta keep ticking off the wins one game at a time to watch them get worse week on week!

In all honesty I expect them to put a run together during December, just gotta make sure we're winning until we face them in January, spank them at Ibrox and then sit back and watch them eat each other alive!
I don't. We've strengthened and far surpassed them now. They are biscuit tin. Always have been, always will be. Delve into their 'achievments'. Last season was the only time I thought we would do it until the break. Their entire season depends on us imploding.

Additionally, they won't be signing anything of note in January. Even if they did, I'm confident it wouldn't surpass a LB that is, Harry Potter in dregs.

The only loan signing where their parent club was delighted that he played against them!!!

Women battering, Dentist avoiding, Bigot must stay!

Back