Green Brigade outside the Piggery this morning

Embarrassing. Lost 1 league game so far. Ok, they've been given a few doings in Europe & we're rubbing salt into the wounds by playing well, but f*ck me. Do they think they should just win (be handed) every game of football & every trophy out there?

For once, I agree with Lennon - absolute hysteria. Attention seeking hysteria at that...which is ironically what he does in his post match interviews when things don't go their way.

Hopefully some in-house fighting tonight, then a pumping tomorrow night. That would help ramp up the heat.

They have a very easy domestic run now, so next real test is 2nd January.

The same shower of wee fannies that went to Lennoxtown recently in support of Lenny and the team.

They are a laughing stock and the gift that keeps on giving.

Embarrassing. Lost 1 league game so far. Ok, they've been given a few doings in Europe & we're rubbing salt into the wounds by playing well, but f*ck me. Do they think they should just win (be handed) every game of football & every trophy out there?

For once, I agree with Lennon - absolute hysteria. Attention seeking hysteria at that...which is ironically what he does in his post match interviews when things don't go their way.
Great isn’t it!!

All the chat over the last 20 years about supposed bigots trying to drive poor wee Neil out of Scotland.

Who would have thought that it would end up the bigoted scum in his own support that would chase him out the country.
It's hardly a surprise really.

Lennons dad (yes he does have one) wouldn't go to the piggery due to the abuse he got from the filth.

Thick b@stards, even if popcorn got booted there is no stopping #55 coming home, we are f@cking relentless at the moment, they know it and It’s scaring the shite out of them.

They wont sack lennon untill after we play them.

If they installed a new manager just now then if he dropped points and we scud them at Ibrox they will be wanting him chased anaw.

Back