Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Gerrard the mick states "naebudy should count selik oot, unless Rangers are gonna go invincabul, we can still catch them. Therrs 75 points tae play fur. Selik could cum oot aw guns blazin & wipe ra floor wi prag then start a run in ra league"

Dalziel on from hospital talking about asking for a rub and Hannah asking when his next bed bath is.
Just illustrates the intelligence of these people.
This is why we shouldn’t even bother with what their opinion on anything is.
Absolute idiots that shouldn’t be allowed to have a voice on the radio.
More fool us for listening to them I suppose.

I suppose you have to give Roger Hannah some credit, to be able to speak/debate on radio and write about football all the time yet never once make any comments that could possibly upset anyone at the piggery isnt easy. Not just Celtic if he has to give Rangers credit its a quick comment through gritted teeth about Gerrard and one or two of our players doing quite well.

You would have thought the host guy would ask about it though we keep hearing how wonderful he is so much better then the celtic minded gerry or mcguire, but as far as i know hes never once challenged him on his bias which must annoy everyone even some of the tims.

One thing jumped out at me from yesterdays show.

There's an ex celtic player Wilson and a celtic fan and so called know it all about Scottish football, Hannah. But when they are discussing their clubs transfer failures, all of a sudden not one of them has a clue how their transfer system works or who makes the decisions about recruitment. 'Eh we don't even know if oor wee pal Lenny decides who comes to the club'

Ehhhh, why the feck not? Isn't that your fn job? Never mind something you'd want to know about as a fan? Rangers recruitment policy and process is talked about frequently and openly. It's transparent. So why the heck is theirs shrouded in secrecy, as usual, just like everything else at that club?

Makes you wonder what they've got to hide right? Tom English's list of duds and all that Champions league money wasted. Wonder what would be found if someone looked a bit closer at all those transfers. Certainly makes you wonder.

Dalziel on from hospital talking about asking for a rub and Hannah asking when his next bed bath is.
Just illustrates the intelligence of these people.
This is why we shouldn’t even bother with what their opinion on anything is.
Absolute idiots that shouldn’t be allowed to have a voice on the radio.
More fool us for listening to them I suppose.

And they’re not even funny. Dalziel doesn’t have a clue and isn’t capable of giving a coherent argument or constructing a coherent sentence.

Gui-diddy says ‘Its in bad taste’ the banner.

The statement was ‘professionally worded’

So, you agree that Celtic have a superior squad Mark ?

Your beloved ‘invincibles’ had lost 5 matches by this point, we’ve lost none.

Back