Sparta 12/5 on the coupon tonight

I'm putting a wee fiver on Sparta anyway, gives me a bit more of an interest in willing the ball into the Celtic net. Though saying that footballs don't seem to need much encouragement to find the back of their net these days :p

Wee draw that the mhedia will label the come back for TLB.

Followed up by a famous home win for Rangers that will be played down.

Sparta Prague could be without five players through injury, including defender David Hancko and midfielder Michal Sacek, who both played in the first meeting between the sides.

Sparta Prague could be without five players through injury, including defender David Hancko and midfielder Michal Sacek, who both played in the first meeting between the sides.
The above statement is correct.

But so is this;
  • Kotal may be tempted to name the same XI that started the 4-1 win over Celtic when the pair met in Glasgow earlier this month.

Think the Tims will probably get a result tonight and then hopefully flounder next weekend in the league

It’s firmly on my do not touch list of games.

Both teams are on terrible runs of form.

Too many aspects of this game are random. Covid, form, Celtic players maybe know they can get Lennon gone.

Not going near it.

I've a feeling the crash barriers will get a good result tonight, and they have a good run of fixtures coming up...it'll give them false hope

I thought Celtc would tank them at The Chamber the other week given all the issues Sparta had at the time.. I was obviously wrong.

Maybe I should think the same this time round.

Sparta are terrible.

They have been absolutely hammered 4 of their last 5 games, with the other one being the win at the piggery.

Would love to see more misery piled on they cûnts tonight however don’t be surprised to see them get a result.

They have 8 players that won’t play who are normally in the squad.

Still stuck a tenner on them though after a quick trim at the barbers there bookies next door.

But fancy the mentally challengeds to get a comfortable win and Lenny will come out shouting and balling with a siege mentality saying how proud he was.

Prague are piss I’m sure they were nearly 9/1 to win at the piggery.

In all honesty we’ve all seen freak results in Europe, can’t see the mentally challengeds losing here. As others have pointed out, Prague are poor in the main.

Then again, so are the forces of evil.

Im not a football betting man but when they played Lille away id have put everything on a Lille win.
Strange as it is i don't think the tims will get turned over tonight.
A draw would be the favourable result.
All kidding aside its of paramount importance they dont sack Lennon just now.

I had them at 10/1 result and both score in the first match, along with Leicester and Villareal to win. Had a great night so will be backing them again.

I also had it on another bet that included Rangers win BTTS v Benfica. That goal at the end cost me about £600. Was a sore one, would have been the most i've ever won by a long shot.

Sparta are terrible.

They have been absolutely hammered 4 of their last 5 games, with the other one being the win at the piggery.

Would love to see more misery piled on they cûnts tonight however don’t be surprised to see them get a result.

They really aren't, they had loads of chances at the weekend to win the game comfortably, Ceske just took theirs, their other loss was away at Plzen, who would have expected to win that game, in saying that I do expect the mentally challengeds to get a result tonight

I’m waiting for teams in the Papes game. They have zero to play for and may play a really weak side meaning Sparta could be value

Expand on a bit longer. One week/month/till next year.

Hoping Sparta gub them and Lawwell drops the hammer.
Lennon has completely lost the dressing room and the pressure is getting to him, it's only going one way for them under him. I'd prefer he stayed rather than they rolled the dice and potentially got a better manager, which isn't hard. I can't wait to see him kicking water bottles at his own fans and such.

Back