Kerryfail thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D

EnqIWXpWMAE37H3

Stupid Tims, that's not how you spell Nike.

Theflyingcolumn

Occasional Substitute
I'm not having a go but I really don't understand this notion that he gave more than most to the club. He was signed on big wages, with a big signing on fee. He got a gig as manager with no managerial experience. He survived horrendous results. Then he ditched us for the bright lights of Bolton!! He was given the managers job again when in all likelihood no other clubs anywhere near our size would touch him. He's been looked after by the club more than any other manager in recent history. Guys like Paul McStay, who turned down big money moves to stay with Celtic genuinely gave more than most for Celtic. But please stop painting Lennon as some sort of martyr who gave so much for Celtic

Theflyingcolumn

Occasional Substitute
I'm not having a go but I really don't understand this notion that he gave more than most to the club. He was signed on big wages, with a big signing on fee. He got a gig as manager with no managerial experience. He survived horrendous results. Then he ditched us for the bright lights of Bolton!! He was given the managers job again when in all likelihood no other clubs anywhere near our size would touch him. He's been looked after by the club more than any other manager in recent history. Guys like Paul McStay, who turned down big money moves to stay with Celtic genuinely gave more than most for Celtic. But please stop painting Lennon as some sort of martyr who gave so much for Celtic
Good post mate

I have watched their games and I'm not joking he has put 1 decent ball into the box in about 10 games.

He has good energy and a good tackler and is a decent player but that's it, the fact they say he is world class and the best player in the league is delusion of the highest order.
its the media scum who are bumming uo their two full backs because ours are playing so good

Long may this attitude continue

He is to be fair. ( this realtes to previous post saying Liewell thinking SG is a donkey)

Yeah they have had a very good start to the season but they have carried a ridiculous amount of luck along the way.

Everyone of their tougher games this season they have came up against a squad ravaged by Covid. Benfica, leige, us and Aberdeen. Add to that the number of wild deflections and soft penalties they get; 2 deflections and a pen on Sunday, the constant luck of the draw they get in Europe; they are a pot 4 team yet have got a far easier group than we did in pot 1. Sometimes the stars just align and it all works out but law of averages you would think their luck has to turn eventually, hell even when they have players breaking covid rules they are applauded by the government.

The 2 games this season when they have had to go to tricky venues where opposition weren't ravaged by covid was livi and hibs.... Dropped points twice. On both occasions Slippy threw players under the bus, did the same after collapsing in benfica.
Thursday nite could be huge, if Benfica turn up and play as the are capable of doing they could batter them, that defence is still garbage, Tavernier and Goldson havnt suddenly became superstars, it could seriously dent there confidence and this invincibility feel they have.

They are nothing special we are just making it easy for them

I can’t decide where to start with this?

Garbage defence despite clean sheets in about 80% of games and 3 league goals conceded all season. You can get lucky. But not like 15 games out of 20. :)) :)) :))

Regards all the lucky deflections etc, pens, every game we’re lucky? Would xG and xG against not show us the veracity of this claim?

So much delusion in the one post. Epic.

Edit: Oh, and Gerrard throwing the players under the bus after Livi, Hibs and Benfica. What? Are they confusing our manager with their’s?

Yeah but he won 7 tackles in one game.

Is he not 27? They are speaking about him if he is a youngster with potential.

It's the Paul McStay method.

How it works is, you suspend your common sense , then you calculate the potential by multiplying how much you think he has by how much you want him to have it.

Age is not a consideration, nor is reality.

shug

Getting on a bit

2 minutes ago#27660
In recent times we have handed bumper contracts to a striker who has made racist comments, taken up sponsorship with disreputable organisations, failed to defend our fans in government criminalisation acts and, at best, a poor handling of child abuse claims. We've even been accused of racism by our board for having the gumption to suggest that our chairman is a tory fud. Failure to defend the res 12 approach and countless others actions which have disenfranchised the support. Now not everyone will agree that all of these things being an issue but to be clear you can take your fan's responsibility to never be critical of the club and ram it

£ 92 million worth of superstars right there. lol
Lucky if they could get 30.

Said it couple of days ago but if Alfie was to go January i would stick a bid in for Eduardo. Nice wee press release about him being off form but us feeling we had the Elite environment required to get him back to the top of his game.

They could never accept it and it would cause absolute uproar! :D:D

Lucky if they could get 30.

Said it couple of days ago but if Alfie was to go January i would stick a bid in for Eduardo. Nice wee press release about him being off form but us feeling we had the Elite environment required to get him back to the top of his game.

They could never accept it and it would cause absolute uproar! :D:D
Would we stretch to half the Alfie fee or do we go in low to leave them baffult :cool:

Would we stretch to half the Alfie fee or do we go in low to leave them baffult :cool:
I wouldn't matter as they could never accept it, but just so we were not being accused of trying to unsettle their players i would go 6 / 7 mill.

Nice press release: A player we have admired a long time who knows the domestic league and has European experience Blah blah balh... but due recent form and a new covid based financial reality together with an ever shortening length of current deal blah blah blah... What we can offer the player is an elite level personally tailored experience to build his career and profile blah blah blah... We see 6.5 mill as a realistic value...

All fair and above board.

They would go absolutely tonto, every last one of them! :D

All four Hoops stars have entered the last 18 months of their respective contracts, with the quartet having a combined market value of £92m.

Football Insider claim Celtic wanted £40m for Edouard over the summer and £20m to part ways with Ajer. Christie is also valued at £20m, while Ntcham was rated at around £12m earlier this year.

Once you stop pissing yourself laughing, it's difficult to know where to start with those figures.

The fact that they are putting Benidorm Barbie into a Goddess like status, suggests to me that it has already been agreed that he/she will sign in January, which will keep the manky hordes happy, most likely as a swap for Ajer.

A HT update

got to laugh. If we sticking with Lennon we might as well just hand Rangers the league tmro. We are utterly horrific

That’s us conceded our token 2 goals a game

Holy eff. This is actually embarrassing. Is this 2 wins in 10? GTAF.

Even if Lawwell doesn't bin him, Lennon must surely be thinking that he doesn't have it in him to turn this around. They can both gtf.

It’s like we’re finding new ways to disgrace the game

Thats the worst goal you'll see for 10 year. Christ.

The worst part is they aren't even letting up since scoring. They're leaving bodies up and fancy giving us a proper doing again.

How many is that Scott Bain has conceded since Lennon decided to chuck his £5million goalie under a bus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back