Sparta 12/5 on the coupon tonight

Had their game on with the sound down while on a zoom call, the standard from both teams is honking! It's like a different game compared to the way we play.

I really hope that after keeping updated with their (lack) of progress via this thread, that we go out and win.

Dunno what game Craigan is watching - the Prague keeper has made one save in 2nd half and he could have thrown his bunnet on Edouard's shot to stop it

Hopefully the job centre can process NEIC RENNON’S request for job seekers allowance. Xmas coming up you know

• Haha
Reactions: fmp
That Craigan is a clown this teams only win in last 5 was at the paedo dome and they have turned this mob over twice what will kerry fail street say tonight

They can't get any worse. A decent manager can get better out of that squad. I can't understand why so many Rangers supporters want Lennon sacked?

I want him in the job for the foreseeable future.

A defence in that state takes a lot of time to fix and rebuild confidence though, no matter who takes over.

this makes Celtic's briefings to the media of 'no changes expected' look a bit silly. they genuinely have no one lined up or in mind at all, just like they didn't when Rodgers left, do they?

edouard 'injured', scum pounded abroad, things shaping up nicely.

Their board is in a real quandary now. They just spent a few days getting it out via their tame press corp fuds that tlb was being backed in the face of banners and online discontent. They have just got pumped off a team that has been pumped by everyone they have played recently except the scum, The murmurs are only going to get louder until they pull the trigger and look weak, replacing the bigot with his backroom staff.

Lurvley.
Hes never injured he wants no part of that shit show at the moment

Back