Fundraising for my son.

Hi Robert, that is a great gesture. I have sent you a PM and made the donation. I wish you and your son Cameron all the very best OP, I have no doubt you will get to America.
Thank you so much Chas, really appreciated

The family can't thank everyone enough for their donations. Over £1200 was donated yesterday. Really really appreciated.

have you contacted Stevie at 4lads about this fundraiser?

Looking for some help folks.

Our family have recently set up a fundraising page for our son Cameron who has Spastic quadriplegia cerebral palsy. This is to enable him to travel to America for life changing spinal surgery.

We stay in Anstruther and have been overwhelmed by the generosity of the local people including businesses and golf clubs. We are holding an online auction to raise funds and we were hoping to have some items of sporting memorabilia. I have contacted Rangers looking for a signed strip or something similar but because of covid it is impossible at the moment. I was wondering if any of you could help in some way and it would be great if someone could arrange for something to be donated that could be auctioned to raise funds.

Any help would be really appreciated. I have attached a link to the fundraising page which explains everything.

Ive put the link on my Twitter and asked for help and for people to retweet the link to help.

I’m sorry I can’t help with getting you auction items but small donation made.

Best of luck in your efforts and especially to Cameron.

Donation made, remember bears, to add gift aid if you can. Best of luck reaching your target, and best wishes to Cameron.

A bit of a poor show re the club, how does Covid prevent them organising a signed or, even easier, a match worn shirt ? I know they are inundated with requests from folk for stuff but surely they are able to filter the genuinely deserving cases from the spurious.
Donation made.
The players aren't to do autographs mate, it's probably not the best idea to tell footballers they've not to do something then giving them a shirt to sign.

We've had a sharp reminder this week how stupid people can be in spite of knowing fine well what the rules are.

Back on topic, hope for the very best OP, donation made.

1/4 of the way there folks.
Let’s share this far and wide as FF is a small audience

Looking for some help folks.

Our family have recently set up a fundraising page for our son Cameron who has Spastic quadriplegia cerebral palsy. This is to enable him to travel to America for life changing spinal surgery.

We stay in Anstruther and have been overwhelmed by the generosity of the local people including businesses and golf clubs. We are holding an online auction to raise funds and we were hoping to have some items of sporting memorabilia. I have contacted Rangers looking for a signed strip or something similar but because of covid it is impossible at the moment. I was wondering if any of you could help in some way and it would be great if someone could arrange for something to be donated that could be auctioned to raise funds.

Any help would be really appreciated. I have attached a link to the fundraising page which explains everything.

My mate’s little boy had this procedure. He couldn’t walk prior to the surgery. One year on from the surgery, and following intensive physio, he is now standing on his own and able to walk with the aid of a frame. It’s really changed the little guys life enormously.

I wish your little boy nothing but the very best.

My mate’s little boy had this procedure. He couldn’t walk prior to the surgery. One year on from the surgery, and following intensive physio, he is now standing on his own and able to walk with the aid of a frame. It’s really changed the little guys life enormously.

I wish your little boy nothing but the very best.
Thank you so much. The surgery seems to make such a difference.

Back