One For The Jakey Tims Thread

On a more serious note I just can't understand how this team that John hartson valued at 200+ million are toiling so badly against even the most mediocre European opposition . Surely with the 60 billion super duper french Kris Boyd in the ranks they should be sweeping such opponents aside

gn24.png
What’s in that trolley?

It's been a wee while since I've been in the town centre and seeing the state of it really saddens me.

The tramp in the picture fits in well with the surroundings.

How the place has changed since I grew up, lived and worked in Hamilton.

It's terrible now, back in my younger days Hamilton was better for shopping than EK, now if you're wanting clothes you're limited to Next, M&S, Primark or Officers Club

It seems the more new houses that are built the worse the town centre becomes.

It's terrible now, back in my younger days Hamilton was better for shopping than EK, now if you're wanting clothes you're limited to Next, M&S, Primark or Officers Club

It seems the more new houses that are built the worse the town centre becomes.

I remember that well, hell I can remember Quarry St with traffic.

Dear Hotline, Listen Ranguuurs are pure tired and will blow it. Sellick are going for the quadruple hexagonal double treble. We ur the best. But listen, first things first. Ranguurs might be first but they are noe first cos they just urny. Last week i was only in the hotline 4 times. This widny huv happened if Anthony Haggarty was still there.

Anyway, we urny scared, we huv a better and bigger squad, we ur miles ahead in finances, we huv puir millions, listen we ur the best, am tellin you, we ur the best, because we jeest ur. Jeest sort this oot and get me printed the morra eh, jeest dae it.

Gordon Ashley, Ayr

I miss that thread
Some weapon was posting photos of ordinary looking Tims (or near as).
Audience photos from mentally challengeds enjoying themselves at Charlie and the tramps gigs, etc.

Wish I could remember the prick's name.(Marissa Miller or something similar). Must've been a Tim in disguise.
Anyway, job done for him. Admin fell for it and ditched the whole thread.

Some weapon was posting photos of ordinary looking Tims (or near as).
Audience photos from mentally challengeds enjoying themselves at Charlie and the tramps gigs, etc.

Wish I could remember the prick's name.(Marissa Miller or something similar). Must've been a Tim in disguise.
Anyway, job done for him. Admin fell for it and ditched the whole thread.

Boo

Please don't tell me that's Irvine

Edit. People further down say its somewhere else I think.

Just looked like Irvine for a minute
Certainly is Irvine yohoo Chinese takeaway with the stagecoach office and start of the bank showing in this picture

Back