Morelos - exceptional again

Barely gave the ball away and linked up well, as per usual these days. Unlucky with the shot that their keeper fumbled. If that had gone in, the three points were ours.

Last edited:
Both Alfie and Kent ran their arses off tonight doing shuttle runs between defenders. Really pleased with his performance.
People mentioning the lack of goals maybe don’t realise he is playing a different role, almost Firmino like. So he won’t always be on the penalty spot unfortunately. But it’s clearly working for the team

It’s really interesting watching him this season. He’s almost playing as a number 10 some games.

I do prefer the old Alfie but we are better as a team with him playing as he is now

His best game in a Rangers Jersey this season in my humble opinion.
He gave their back line nightmares.
Hia hold up play was unbelievably good.
Alfredo looked every inch a Colombian international tonight.
And it is performances like that that will get him selected for his country because that will be noticed.

It’s really interesting watching him this season. He’s almost playing as a number 10 some games.

I do prefer the old Alfie but we are better as a team with him playing as he is now
Tonight he was back to his old style in running the channels & pinning defenders, you seldom see strikers like him these days.

They just love a battle.

Both Alfie and Kent ran their arses off tonight doing shuttle runs between defenders. Really pleased with his performance.
People mentioning the lack of goals maybe don’t realise he is playing a different role, almost Firmino like. So he won’t always be on the penalty spot unfortunately. But it’s clearly working for the team

Nah mate this was explained to them in layman’s terms last time and we were told it was just an excuse for his so called bad performances.

I thought Alfie was class tonight, and his overall link up play this season has also been great, don’t panic the goals will come make no mistake , and big vertonghen will look nice on Alfie’s mantelpiece tonight.

His all round game was brilliant tonight, very unlucky to get the goal at the end when the keeper made a hash of it

This is my feeling on it - I'm dying for Alfie to get back to scoring every game but have to recognise he's playing a different role and the team are benefiting. As long as we're getting good results then it's all good

Back