Kemar Roofe : Outstanding player.

Frankly, he’s our best forward. Ball sticks to him, fast, great in the air, very hard worker and excellent finisher.

He is amazing and rarely gets spoken about in the media.

All we hear from the scum are excuses all the time, not once has anyone mentioned the fact we pumped them without Roofe in our front 3 and the massive difference he makes.

They have no idea whats coming January 2nd.

Last edited:
Tin hat on but I reckon he could easily play for a top 10 epl team. His movement is unreal and his finishing isn’t too bad either. I thought he was great at Leeds and was gutted when he went to Anderlecht as we were linked with him at the time
If he didn't have the injuries he'd be an EPL regular right now

His movement in Scotland will cause absolute mayhem, tonight’s front three will be scary against weaker teams in comparison to Benfica.

Genuinely can’t wait to see them all firing.

Scores goals and puts a shift in whats not to like. He just seems to get better with every game.

I thought he was an excellent player from the first couple of games he played for us - his effort and positioning were fantastic, despite not being match fit.
Yet there were folk moaning on here about how he looked poor. I wonder sometimes if we all watch the same games.

He is the rarest of breeds, a player who can create goals for himself. Really excited to see his career with us develop.

Hd is amazing and rarely gets spoken about in the media.

All we bear from the scum are excuses all the time, not once has anyone mentioned the fact we pumped them without Roofe in our front 3 and the massive difference he makes.

They have no idea whats coming January 2nd.
They should by now.

I think there's still even more to come from him which is very existing.

Another beautiful finish tonight and his all round player is so clever.

Back