Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

This individual claimed that an independent inquiry into his beloved club could not go ahead due to ongoing criminal cases. Spotlight proved this not to be the case.
When do we get the full independent inquiry into the abuse? There can only be one reason why not. We know where your loyalties lie.

An IPI into Bayoh’s death fits neatly into the bandwagon BLM agenda more than the decades of child rape at celtic, this and the fact he was part of the muslim cult. This clown is making a mockery of the taxpayers who are funding his latest soapbox vanity project.

I wonder why?...

Salmond had a cosy relationship with the Catholic Church and he must realise that the child abuse inquiry if opened up to investigation religious institutions and football clubs there would have been evidence the RC church and Beast FC were so guilty of abusing 100’s of kids at CBC and CFC as well as the RC church

Salmond made a pact to protect them and ensure the RC priests were not subjected to a full public scrutiny as it would show up abuse levels through the roof

We all know the RC church and priests are very cosy to CFC too

Beast FC are up to their necks in abuse and the same goes for RC church too

Paedo bastards

Salmond had a cosy relationship with the Catholic Church and he must realise that the child abuse inquiry if opened up to investigation religious institutions and football clubs there would have been evidence the RC church and Beast FC were so guilty of abusing 100’s of kids at CBC and CFC as well as the RC church

Salmond made a pact to protect them and ensure the RC priests were not subjected to a full public scrutiny as it would show up abuse levels through the roof

We all know the RC church and priests are very cosy to CFC too

Beast FC are up to their necks in abuse and the same goes for RC church too

Paedo bastards

The lack of support for victims and survivors of abuse in this country is appalling,
these institutions notorious for paedophiles and obstruction of justice really have a despicable reputation. In denial for decades, they choose to relocate, recycle and reuse rather than eradicate perpetrators. Aided with politicians willing to co operate with their unscrupulous internal investigations and findings ?

Gordon Woods as a victim has their number and he won’t allow Nippy or Hum Ma Baws to get off the hook too

They have ignored the CSA victims at CBC and CFC so Swinney needs to ask his boss and Hum Ma Baws why they are not taking victims seriously and showing some support

Pity no one n the SMSM has the balls to out the frauds and ask them it’s not only Salmond ignoring victims of CSA

Total respect to all of those on this forum working behind the scenes to bring this to the public consciousness. With the latest revelations today, there are more than the bheasts at the peado dome who will be worried. You guys have been saying for a long time that you have much more information on the inaction of those in power, government, local politicians, police, judiciary and many others. Keep up the good work your work will never be forgotten.

Much like an onion with every layer that is peeled away the truth of this scandal get's closer.
Also like an onion the tears will flow when peeling those layers.
I salute the efforts the doggedness and the bloody determination of all involved to shine the light on this abomination.
Thanks to that commitment, the day will surely come when those tears that have been shed will change from sorrow to joy .
The bravery on show here is inspirational.

So many brave men went to the police to report O'Brien, and as far I as remember he was never arrested nor questioned under oath. I've heard also from a certain source that would know, that the Scottish Government paid for a bolt hole for O'Brien to hide at, and then also paid for him to leave the country before any proper police investigation could take place . The Catholic Media Office also helped spread the story that O'Brien was the victim of a Protestant conspiracy and innocent, which despite his 'defrocking' is still a widely held view in Scotland's Catholic community. O'Brien was also great friend of Jimmy Saville...

edit just to add , not being mysterious by saying 'source' , it was a chap called P. Kearney, whose name will no doubt be known to the amazing folk behind this thread.

Last edited:
Cardinal%20edited.jpg

I have lived in Inverclyde for almost 50 years and every Labour Councillor bar the odd one has been of that ilk. The present Labour controlled council has one non catholic councillor and I know of two former non catholic Labour councillors who left the party for that very reason. Times have changed greatly over the years.
Apologies for taking the thread off track, but what they have done with the schools in Inverclyde is pure sectarianism.

Honestly hate opening this thread. Not because of the absolutely outstanding work thats being done by some extraordinary people on here, but because everytime i do my blood absolutely boils. Not just at the vile scum that perpetrated these vile acts, but equally so at the evil vermin who walk amongst us and lecture us on morals, that have went to great lengths to ensure these horrible truths remain buried and that justice is avoided to protect a f**king football club and a church.

How can anyone who's helping cover this up, and protect these vile scumbags live with themselves? What kind of person could do that? I hope when justice is finally served each and everyone of those involved in the cover up get the retribution they deserve.

Honestly hate opening this thread. Not because of the absolutely outstanding work thats being done by some extraordinary people on here, but because everytime i do my blood absolutely boils. Not just at the vile scum that perpetrated these vile acts, but equally so at the evil vermin who walk amongst us and lecture us on morals, that have went to great lengths to ensure these horrible truths remain buried and that justice is avoided to protect a f**king football club and a church.

How can anyone who's helping cover this up, and protect these vile scumbags live with themselves? What kind of person could do that? I hope when justice is finally served each and everyone of those involved in the cover up get the retribution they deserve.

Feel the same - like I’m looking at it from behind the sofa or through my fingers.

But I’m confident that one day I’ll be opening this thread and reading that the poor victims have finally seen justice being served and they can find some comfort at long last.

Keep up the good work guys, it must be tough going and I’ve no idea how you do it - but their time is coming thanks in no small part to you.

Alex Salmond has 100% chosen to ignore the heartfelt pleas of individuals abused as children so as not to antagonize the RC vote in Scotland, in exactly the same way that Nicola Sturgeon and Hamza Useless is doing now. Frank Mulholland Celtic season ticket holder and Lord Advocate didn't quite fancy it either, I wonder why.
Shameful

Salmond had always cosied up to the papes, notably through his good buddy - and fellow perv - (Cardinal) Keith O'Brien so there is no way Fat Eck was going to jeapordise all that by sanctioning a government inquiry into peado papists.
To think that during their big push for independence these slimy fckers went with the slogan bairns not bombs. Think we may now know why.

That’s the bit I don’t get. They actually have an opportunity to try and do the right thing but choose not to.

It's all part of their ongoing campaign to install the catholic identity as the dominant force in Scotland.
Salmond knew full well what they were up to and was a willing participant as he knew they could be used (just as they knew HE could be used) as the papists and the separatists were both after the same ideal : marginalising the Protestant Unionist identity.

Salmond supposedly loves Scotland, strange then that he was willing to ignore the behaviour of the two main causes of paedophilia in Scotland - the catholic church and celtc fc so he could garner sufficient support for separation.
Kinda reinforces the widely held belief that Salmond is not so much after Scotland's best interests but his own selfish, arrogant power grab.

An example below of the history of the SNP and attempted coverups. If you haven’t seen this before then I’ll warn you now. It’s not nice at all.

An example below of the history of the SNP and attempted coverups. If you haven’t seen this before then I’ll warn you now. It’s not nice at all.

An illustration of what has been going on in this country.

Politicians, judiciary, media all involved.

Here’s another example of this club having friends in high places. Did they know anything? Did they hear anything? We can never answer that question. This does make an interesting read.

Frank McAveety is Labour's former Sports Minister who championed the case for Sportscotland's HQ to be relocated from Edinburgh to the Parkhead site of a new National Arena, despite 90% of Sportscotland's employees expressing their desire to stay in Edinburgh,
Ron Culley is a former Labour Party candidate for Strathkelvin and Bearsden. He is also the former Chief Executive of Scottish Enterprise and former colleague of Stephen Purcell of GCC, who is on the board of Scottish Enterprise,

Jack McConnell is a personal friend Former Chairman of Scottish Enterprise is Willie Haughey. Haughey is Scotland’s biggest single donor to Labour Party funds. He received £16 million of tax-payers money, approved by Jack McConnell, to relocate his business to facilitate the M74 extension......to Parkhead.
Culley is a season ticket holder at Celtic Park as are Haughey, Purcell and McAveety. McConnell is a regular guest. Culley visited Beijing to study transport systems to "help Glasgow’s bid to host the 2014 Commonwealth Games". Culley, Haughey and McAveety were at the forefront of the campaign for the M74 extension which improved Road links to Parkhead. 3 days after McConnell and McAveety announced the relocation of Sport Scotland to land adjacent to Celtic Park,

Culley as Chief Executive of Strathclyde Passenger Transport) quietly issued a low-key statement declaring the intention to build a new £20 million train link to Parkhead jointly funded by SPT, GCC and The Scottish Executive. More recently Culley announced plans for a Glasgow Underground extension to Parkhead.
Key historic buildings at Parkhead Cross are to be refurbished as part of a drive to breathe new life into the east end of the city. The Heritage Lottery Fund has given £1.4 million – one of the largest single donations it has ever awarded – to specifically restore the 100 year old Edwardian style buildings that frame the Cross. Three former bank buildings will be renovated to bring empty floor space back into viable use and improve the overall streetscape.

The Parkhead Townscape Heritage Initiative is a £4 million five year plan, with the aim of repairing and bringing back to use landmark buildings, vacant shop units and enhancement to the public realm . The partners in the initiative include Glasgow City Council, East End Partnership, East End SIP, Communities Scotland Celtic Football Club and Scottish Enterprise Glasgow. £50 first prize to the first caller to name me a link between Glasgow City Council, Celtic Football Club and Scottish Enterprise Glasgow.
In the mid 90s after Celtic FC had submitted plans for the re-building of their stadium. Glasgow District Council sold the club significant tracts of land namely Kinloch Street, Janefield Street and Dalriada Street for the princely sum of 1p. The Planning Committee consisted thirteen members, eleven Labour, one SNP, and one Tory. The SNP member was so disgusted with the dealings of his own committee that he informed the Herald that "of them eleven Labour councillors on the committee, they are all either season ticket holders or share holders at Celtic Park. Eight of them are both". He further noted that,"if these eleven councillors were shareholders in ICI and they voted for lax planning consent on a petro-chemical plant , there would be a criminal investigation". (This scandal was also reported in Private Eye's "Rotten Borough's" column).

Okay, we have established Glasgow District Council sold three streets( Dalriada Street ,Janefield Street ,and Kinloch Street ) to their beloved

Sellik for a penny. Next, the combined efforts of the Board of Scottish Enterprise(Glasgow) ie Paul Cooney, Wullie HeeHaw, Charlie Gordon, Stephen Purcell, ....etc and the then First Minister and Sellik season ticket and share holder, Jack McConnell ensured the Commonwealth Games would be centred on Sellik Park . It was first announced by McConnell to Snyde's Paul Cooney on the evening of the home leg of the UEFA Cup tie against Liverpool. Subsequently, it came out that the Velodrome would be constructed across the London Road and the various Administrative blocks would house Sports Scotland (currently located in Edinburgh).

Those Admin' blocks have to be filled and the next vetted and fully on message tenants’ are Culture and Sport Glasgow. The Chief Executive of this public funded body is Bridget McConnell, wife of Jack. Of course, Bridget only received her in excess of £100,000 per annum designation because of a piece of horse trading by philanderer, Jack. He could not keep it zipped, got caught, ended up on the front page of the Record, and Bridget only agreed to respectability if Jack ensured she was over promoted several grades. In football parlance, Bridget was a youth team stalwart who immediately assumed Captaincy of the first team.

Really, it all makes sense to centralise all the decision making process. All those MPs, MSPs, MEPs, Councillors, and Chief Executive of Public Funded bodies can watch their hooped heroes then walk across London Road to decide what’s best for the peoples of Glasgow, Truly, the establishment Club.

I wonder if Bridget's and Jack's brother-in-law, Robert McLuckie will be first on the guest list. Perhaps I should try and explain myself further for those questioning why certain contributors raise the possibility that this proposed "Eat End Redevelopment" and "Celtic Triangle" may be of considerable benefit to Celtic FC - and indeed, that this is a primary factor in the plans we've seen released this week. Until very recently, Glasgow had not had a non-RC Lord Provost since the early 70s. A completely disproportionate number of staff at Glasgow City Council – including those at top end of the salary scale such as Bridget McConnell – are RCs. Nearly all Labour councillors are RCs and few councillors are members of any other party. Roman Catholic ex-Lord Provost Dr. Michael Kelly questioned the reasons behind this phenomenon a few years ago live on radio, the inference being the situation had arisen out of bigotry. Credit to him for being so open and honest.

A recent Lord Provost, Alex Mosson, was an IRA sympathizer who was responsible for inviting Gerry Adams to Govan Town Hall , while the Provisional’s terror campaign was in full swing. Mosson had a novel interpretation of wealth redistribution; he had several criminal convictions for burglary, two of which lead to custodial sentences, including one case which involved tying up an OAP.

Mosson's wife was certainly not prepared to let taxpayers' money go to waste during her husband's stint as Provost, insisting on an increase in her dress allowance from £8,000 to £14,000 p.a. When questioned, she justified this by famously claiming "the people of Glasgow wouldn't want to see me wearing the same outfit twice".Mr. Mosson was the inaugural Chairman of The Celtic Trust and perhaps unsurprisingly, made sure that the official limousine was at hand for his regular trips to Celtic Park, a policy that was also questioned by political opponents. Strangely, he never took the opportunity of visiting Ibrox.

Again this was swept under the carpet ,and was never brought to light at the council meetings, this was squashed when it was raised.

Perhaps it is not surprising, therefore, that some query the motives behind those at the forefront of the Commonwealth Games bid – such as Jack McConnell, Ron Culley, Steven Purcell and Frank McAveety – who are all regulars at Celtic Park .There are huge question marks over the £288m budget (80% to be paid by the Executive), given that the cost of the `indoor arena' alone has recently escalated from an original £24m to £70m. McConnell's handing of the M74 extension affair, in which he met City Refrigeration Holding boss (and ex-Celtic director) Willie Haughey before an initial £7.4m compensation award was increased to £16.5m – with Haughey subsequently donating £330,000 to the Labour Party – hardly dampens suspicion.

In contrast to the largesse being bestowed on the East End of Glasgow, SPT instructed Rangers that the club would have to fork out £500k if the old Ibrox station on the Central-Paisley line was ever to be re-opened.

A lot is spoken about `sectarianism' in Scotland I contend that there is far, far more to this problem than songs sung at football matches and that it is time the Scottish people wakened up.

When is one of our elected representatives going to ask some searching questions regarding the various deals surrounding East End regeneration, the Commonwealth Games bid, the M74 extension and the proposed rail/subway extensions? They may also care to question why the bulk of the "regeneration" seems to centre around a one mile radius of Celtic Park.

This shows the level of commitment that some of our illustrious councillors have under the cloak of City Council Dealings.

Yeah, I had to skim that. Again, would love if a bunch of us just appeared in the nick of time with these scumbags. Through some miracle of fate.

Back