Balotelli

EEbear

Seen in September he posted a video of himself scoring against Celtic with #comingback!!!

was the second goal on the video and tonight he’s posted a story with the gaffer saying #TB = Throwback

Not saying that he would come here / we could even afford his wages but would you take him?

Last edited:
I loved Balotelli when I was growing up & the sky was genuinely the limit for him. He had a very successful spell in France before joining his boyhood team at a modest wage (in footballing terms). There is a reason why is still unemployed though.

Too much of a risk that he ruins the dressing room and stirs up to much media attention the look at what they do to Alfie and think about the attention Balotelli would get

Dear goodness me please no. Arsehole of the highest order.

Has made a fortune from the game, fair play to him - but I just wish he had the application and the attitude which would have really propelled him to the top of the game.

so much potential pissed into the wind. Was / is his agent that odious piece of shite Raiola?

Gerrard said the following of Balotelli in his autobiography:

“There was no friction between us. We got on fine. I still tried to help him and I kept looking for chances to praise him. But I could see (Jose) Mourinho had been right when he said Balotelli is unmanageable.”

Unless Balotelli has done something to change Gerrard's mind since their time together at Liverpool, I can't see him wanting to bring someone in he publicly considers unmanageable.

Back