"Never mind the stage 4 epidemic lockdown, we lost a game of football" – To the car park, Declan! All comments in here

Oooooft we need a save Neil Lennon to the end of the season banner! lol

Today I can see the sun shining through their darkness and their pain is a joy unfolding!

It's funny as f*ck but I would have rather he stumbled through today and done more damage in the league before getting the sack. He simply can't survive this, I will be astounded if he isn't sacked or resigns within the next 24/48 hours.

There aren't any obvious outstanding choices out there that are available for them just now but they will struggle to bring in someone who's worse than Lennon. They can only improve under a new manager.

How very dare you!

R3OXZTBSIRGTLM6VQAGFBOPSTA.jpg

Hope the polis head over and huckle the lots of them, lockdown and all that

if they keep 2 meters apart they’ll stretch as far as the Erskine Bridge which is handy cos most of them will start jumping

Gutted he'll be away

They'll give it one last roll of the dice and splash the cash for someone decent

Don't know who would touch them right enough

The lad on Twitter is going to need to up his protest against Lennon campaign.

One thing to take great joy from. Of course Lennon is a shite manager, lost the dressing room and players not performing etc. However, the players even on a bad day should be able to beat Ross County. It's just very, very, very clear. Celtic aren't as good a team as they, or anyone else, think they are.

Vastly overrated and only work when there is little or no challenge. Ross County got stuck in and they couldn't cope. That's the way it has always been with Celtic - you have a go, you get a result.

Well done Ross County. Ha ha Celtic.

A wee peak behind enemy lines...

“He is finished in my eyes can't accept anymore of this crap there isn't a club in Britain that would allow this to keep going yet ours give him their full backing fkn w*****s the lot of them.”

”Ross County
Kilmarnock
St Mirren
Morton
Aberdeen
Ross County

A decade of 'Cup Shocks', all of them in Glasgow.

A miserable, miserable, miserable, miserable failure of a man.”

”Anyone hearing of the protest heading its way to Parkhead the now?
Gonna take a walk up and see what the chat is”

What a week, first Sparky Praha then this.

'Everyone considered him the biggest coward again County' ;)

I'd love him to be sacked, bring in that tool Martin O'Neil until the end of the season. We win 55 and the treble with those 2 having been Celtic manager this Season, if Carlsberg did Seasons.

I genuinely think they will struggle to fey a new manager. Who's going to take that job?

Back