We won't get a bigger chance to win our first major trophy since our return

We weren't back in the top flight at that point so not really taking it into consideration
That was a one off, we lost our match sharpness and it showed in the last 10 mins, Hibs had the advantage of the play offs to keep going.
We won the league too early.

It's in our hands, definitely fancy us to do it plus that first trophy breeds confidence and would push us on for more.....

The title followed by the inevitable bankruptcy that follows the compensation claims
Can you imagine the queue of dreadful mentally challenged cunts queuing up to form a consortium to buy the business and assets

Rhod Stewart, Martin Compston, fat Gerrard Butler, Dominik Diamond.

A veritable collection of the worst scum bastards on the planet.

This an odd season. We normally say winning the first silverware of the season can springboard team to the league but this season there’s us hoping to win league cup and them still looking to win last year’s Scottish cup that could galvanise them
As long as we keep winning though could be a historic season for us

Don't go counting chickems folks.

We had our biggest chance in last year's final.

Totally demolished the tramps and still ended up with nothing.

I know it’s jumping the gun but the way we’re playing I honestly think we could win the treble this year.

I’ll obviously settle for the league but imagine we did that after stopping their “10”.

If we win the league then I can see this Rangers team dominating for a couple of years. They need a massive clear out whereas for the first time in years we’re the opposite.

I was thinking the exact same thing when i looked at the draw. Win this and it will make the players hungry for more.

I was just thinking the same. This is the team's chance to get it's first taste of winning. That could provide an important motivation going into the second half of the season

That was a one off, we lost our match sharpness and it showed in the last 10 mins, Hibs had the advantage of the play offs to keep going.
We won the league too early.
And while I’m not one for slating ex players, we don’t have Rob Keirnan in the team handing the opposition a goal of a start anymore

The despair of losing last season's final will be the driving force for both the player's and management to ensure we don't slip up.

The team need to be focused,professional and respectful to St Mirren before we get to the semi,Can’t take things for granted.

Back