"Never mind the stage 4 epidemic lockdown, we lost a game of football" – To the car park, Declan! All comments in here

Nope.

it's because their team lost and the sense of entitlement they've developed over this last decade is crumbling.

Pish to relate it to Covid or 'losing lively hoods'. That sounds like the sort of op ed you'd read tommorow justifying their criminality.
I’m not justifying it, it is out of order and should not happen. They should get punished to the full extent of the law. That are fuckwits of the highest order. But you can’t deny there’s an effect of Covid in that scene.

Remember this day always, when the scum* players were advised to leave their ground by alternative means for their own safety from their OWN fans.
Imagine if they had to hire a helicopter to get TLRB out of the piggery - what are we up to now ? Helicopter Sunday 3/4/5? :D

All joking aside, if this was our support behaving like this both the club and support would be getting slaughtered by all and sundry online and in the media.

Yousless would be demanding arrests and doors put in at 5am. Herr Sturgeon wouldn’t be able to get onto Twitter quick enough to condemn us, no doubt bringing the pandemic into it and referencing the risk to lives. There would be demands from both the press and politicians for the football authorities to throw the book at us.

I wonder how deafening their silence will be on the scum support gathering in huge numbers when Glasgow is in tier 4, assaulting police officers, damaging police vehicles, threatening violence towards their own team and wasting a massive amount of police resources this evening?
Was going to post the same regarding your first paragraph. Ridiculous because this will go unpunished.

Scum. Sub-human scum
0_IM-ALAN-PARTRIDGE-NEW-SERIES.jpg

The season will come to an EMBARASSING conclusion for Celtic if they dont change manager .. Hugh Keevins!

I’m not justifying it, it is out of order and should not happen. They should get punished to the full extent of the law. That are fuckwits of the highest order. But you can’t deny there’s an effect of Covid in that scene.

I can deny it and I do deny it.

It has nothing to do with Covid. Period.

They would have been doing it if there was no Covid and they wouldn't have been doing it if their team wasn't shite.

Back