"Never mind the stage 4 epidemic lockdown, we lost a game of football" – To the car park, Declan! All comments in here

Anyone else got a few cans cracked open watching these vids on twitter, the timplosion happening is fukin glorious viewing, long may it continue #savelenny

Same here mate. Her maw appeared in so i fucked off upstairs and watched the game whilst checking FF with a good few cans. An absolutely delightful Sunday and my social media is in overdrive.

Everyday I wake up, look in the mirror and firstly realise how amazing it it to have been brought up and educated into the Rangers family then smirk and realise thank %^*& im no a mentally challenged.

I have never ever been so proud in my life and will be striding about with my chest puffed out for days to come

Just seen the footage of them. Throwing crash barriers at the police who are doing their job trying to protect the players. Did you see them trying to get to the players cars. Best fans in the world my arse. Most of these players have won them a stack of tainted trophies and now cos they have lost a few games, their fans are trying to attack them. It’s glorious. Let’s see what happens when they lose their court case next year.
I’m absolutely disgusted at some of the footage I’ve seen. This is the culmination of utter obsession and purported entitlement to their ‘sacred Ten’ and the dawning realisation that it is evaporating rapidly.

Everyone remembers the behaviour of them when Rangers clinched the league at Parkhead in 1999, this reminds me very much of that mentality and the psyche of a ‘support’ who cannot handle the taste of defeat and cannot handle inferiority.

Just seen the footage of them. Throwing crash barriers at the police who are doing their job trying to protect the players. Did you see them trying to get to the players cars. Best fans in the world my arse. Most of these players have won them a stack of tainted trophies and now cos they have lost a few games, their fans are trying to attack them. It’s glorious. Let’s see what happens when they lose their court case next year.
Aye, they tried so hard when the barriers went over, didn’t they? Oooo hold my handbag!

Embarrasing on multiple levels.

Same here mate. Her maw appeared in so i fucked off upstairs and watched the game whilst checking FF with a good few cans. An absolutely delightful Sunday and my social media is in overdrive.

Everyday I wake up, look in the mirror and firstly realise how amazing it it to have been brought up and educated into the Rangers family then smirk and realise thank %^*& im no a mentally challenged.

I have never ever been so proud in my life and will be striding about with my chest puffed out for days to come
Quite right brother! Couldn't have put it better myself

NINTCHDBPICT000622879365.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000622873708.jpg

Yp6LYFf.gif

Watching some of the videos posted from Twitter, you'll notice that the majority of them are grown men! Not some silly teenage anger....but grown, middle aged, men! Self entitled ar$eholes the lot of them.....
I wonder how many of them would have stuck by their club if they had been demoted to the bottom league to start over?

They all appear to be wearing tracksuit bottoms - which is a bit weird.

Humza Yousaf now involved `disgraceful scenes` outside the piggery.
Walker also needs spoken to with his `there`ll be demonstrations` line on live TV....... As if the scum need incitement.

I’m absolutely disgusted at some of the footage I’ve seen. This is the culmination of utter obsession and purported entitlement to their ‘sacred Ten’ and the dawning realisation that it is evaporating rapidly.

Everyone remembers the behaviour of them when Rangers clinched the league at Parkhead in 1999, this reminds me very much of that mentality and the psyche of a ‘support’ who cannot handle the taste of defeat and cannot handle inferiority.
You can be sure the media will have seen all the footage as well but will they fully report it? Will they just call it a protest rather than the riot it actually is? The bbc and Clyde will be downplaying it you can be sure of that.

I'm passed the stage of finding this kind of thing funny. They've got away with so much of this pish in the past they think they're in invincible. To think what we've went through since 2012, they go on a bad run of form and react like this? I find it repulsive. I can only hope Sturgeon (spit) goes to town on them, although it's highly unlikely.
If we win the league this year I think I'll cry like a big baby.
Please do it Rangers.

Always like reading your posts JamboReid. Balanced and fair, a good outside perspective.

Everyone remembers ‘99 as the ‘shame game’ though. It’s been allowed to become Old Firm shame, when only one team and fans were at fault.
Hilarity aside, they should be carpeted heavily for scenes today, during a pandemic.

You can be sure the media will have seen all the footage as well but will they fully report it? Will they just call it a protest rather than the riot it actually is? The bbc and Clyde will be downplaying it you can be sure of that.
BBC Scotland were reporting outside the tip and said there was a lot of ‘ anger ‘.
No mention of the disorder.

If you are a tim player right now are you up for the coming games???

No chance.

There will be transfer requests coming.
That's a good point about the coming games for I think that there probably has been an assumption on the part of the press that they would win the two games that they have in hand on us and close the gap .I doubt if even the celtic supporters believe that now

I truly worry about what will happen when we win the league, hopefully this season. If this is the reaction after a poor run but after nothing is won or lost, us winning the league will be armageddon. It does scare me how far these clowns will go.

Back