"Never mind the stage 4 epidemic lockdown, we lost a game of football" – To the car park, Declan! All comments in here

Any webcams for the Erskine Bridge??

GIF-201125-125020.gif

Every one of us, not just Rangers fans but people who aren't interested in football should email, or any other means available, their MP about this and ask exactly what will be done about this.
Highlight the fact that it's a very sizeable crowd of at least a thousand that has caused this and every one of them is a supporter of this club, get answers,don't accept getting fobbed off.

The funny thing is that they’re demanding:

- Wenger
- Pochettino
- Benitez

They’ll get fucking Malky Mackay / Gordon Strachan / Mark McGhee and be told to like it.
Chesney isn’t that daft surely? The other two are bitter bassas, so they are daft enough.

Reading the Police Scotland statement reminds me of the PSNI. Meaningless ramblings. And just like over in NI nobody (or very few) will be prosecuted and none will get the appropriate punishment.

I'm not a fan of his but oddly I'd like him to keep his job.
It's clear than if they fail in their pseudo TI*R every player and manager from the last ten years will go down as a failure. They know this has been a shallow run and failure this year makes the last decade meaningless.
We lost out on ten, were gutted but we relive those memories as we had a wonderful team and a truly wonderful achievement against some real teams and a strong Sellic for a few seasons. This run of theirs is a shadow of our NIAR and dare I say their previous NIAR. They know it. They know a lot!
Their behavior today is absolute confirmation of all this. Lose the league this season, Brown, Lennon and Griffiths will never be welcomed by fans again. Rogers, who thinks he's free and clear, will again be in their crosshairs for a bit of neddery. And the Scott Brown Golden Kebab statue will be canceled. They will be remembered as failures. Love it.
No bigger prize than being the ones to complete the journey and flush Lennon brown, wiggy and co into the abyss.

been so long since a genuine title race. Every game between now and May I will be a bag of nerves.

please Rangers do these cunts. Signal an end to the last decade and reward us for our loyalty.

well said.

I’ll be devastated if we win the league and lennon isn’t there. This squad has the chance to make everything he’s ever achieved meaningless. Regardless of trophies won as a player and manager if he fucks this up all he’ll ever be remembered for is the lady's front bottom that failed to get them “the ten”. Cemented in the history books as a loser.

no better justice for a weasel lady's front bottom like him. Provokes reactions then cries like a little girl when he gets said reactions. He then laps up the sympathy from those gullible enough to believe his tales of victimisation.

he is the cunts lady's front bottom.
Fuck up :D

When we win our 55th title, hopefully this season, the absolute last thing that should be on your mind is that mob.

Devastated if he is not there? :D

I'm not a fan of his but oddly I'd like him to keep his job.
It's clear than if they fail in their pseudo TI*R every player and manager from the last ten years will go down as a failure. They know this has been a shallow run and failure this year makes the last decade meaningless.
We lost out on ten, were gutted but we relive those memories as we had a wonderful team and a truly wonderful achievement against some real teams and a strong Sellic for a few seasons. This run of theirs is a shadow of our NIAR and dare I say their previous NIAR. They know it. They know a lot!
Their behavior today is absolute confirmation of all this. Lose the league this season, Brown, Lennon and Griffiths will never be welcomed by fans again. Rogers, who thinks he's free and clear, will again be in their crosshairs for a bit of neddery. And the Scott Brown Golden Kebab statue will be canceled. They will be remembered as failures. Love it.
I would prefer if the Treacle Teeth was still there when we clinch 55, and hammer the final nail into his coffin.

This is about much more than lennon, that is not a normal reaction even from that lot.

It is about Rangers coming back and being better than them on and off the park and starting a new period of domination which is finally dawning on the the lowest denominators in their support.

Back