"Never mind the stage 4 epidemic lockdown, we lost a game of football" – To the car park, Declan! All comments in here

No manager with a reputation to protect is going to touch them mid season with a bargepole. They have fúcked this situation for themselves. We win this league and not a single person at Parkhead will be spared by their anger. Christ, we haven't won anything(yet) this season and THAT'S how they react ? Imagine the scenes in May if we do get 55. There isn't a single manager who will allow themself or their reputation to be scorched in the aftermath.

Yesterday, whilst hilarious, will see potential managers look at those scenes and think "hang on, first cup defeat in 4.5 years and that's how you react ? Er.....I think that's Derby County on the other line, I really need to take this call"

The most delicious thing about yesterday ? After 20 years of pontificating to the rest of Scotland about how poor wee innocent Lenny is persecuted and treated(We are all Neic Cennon indeed) by the big bad bigots, it was actually that mob who will run him out of the country.

The real fun begins when Strachan rocks up until the end of the season, because that is exactly what this Celtic squad need right now - A ginger haired manager in his second spell with an over inflated opinion of himself and smart mouth.
I don’t see Strachan going back, they never warmed to him despite being semi successful there. The only person who’s going to answer that call is a rabid bead rattler and the old phrase “Celtic Minded” step forward Keane/Wibble or both.

I don’t see Strachan going back, they never warmed to him despite being semi successful there. The only person who’s going to answer that call is a rabid bead rattler and the old phrase “Celtic Minded” step forward Keane/Wibble or both.
Desmond and Keane have a dislike of each other, so I doubt he would come.

O’Neill to be the hand maiden to 55 however? Bring it on.

My ex fiancé who I’ve been spending a bit of time with again was just on the phone to one of her work colleague who’s a tim about something to do with work and she was giving him it tight says to him you bastards are going to keep us in lockdown longer and he’s hung the phone up on her and phone now going to voicemail :D:D

Yes there has been. Here are some highlights.

"MOB FURY AT CELTIC CUP LOSS"
Daily Mail

"CELTIC SHAME AT COP CLASH"
Daily Express

"2 COPS HURT IN HOOPS MAYHEM"
The Sun

"Fans fury leaves cops hurt"
Daily Star

"Officers injured in disgraceful celtic park disturbance"
Metro

"Celtic to probe missiles thrown at players"
The Scotsman

"Under Siege - Celtic stars left shaken after being confronted by an angry mob"
Daily Record
That all seems fair, cheers for drawing my attention to it!

I will be disappointed if Police Scotland do not hand Celtic the bill for the cost of the policing and the damage caused. I don't see why tax payers should foot the bill for that carry on last night.

Lost the plot and got a ban after shipping the 2 goals against benfica.

Absolutely thrilled today it's expired so I can read this chaos. The greatest fans in the world lolol.

I think they've maybe made it impossible for the club to sack Lennon because it now looks like they would be caving to the mob. Absolutely wonderful.
You lost the plot and got a ban after our result and are glad to be back to read a thread about them losing the plot after a poor result.....hypocrisy overdrive o_O

Last edited:
To the extent that their valuations have nosedived into the ground. How long have we been hearing about Ntcham's potential move ? 2.5 years ? Not a single team has went near him. Turns out being a lazy bastard who treats their club with contempt doesn't attract potential suitors. Whoda thunk it ?

Still, they can console themselves with the knowledge they're getting this mythical £40m for Edouard with 18 months and counting on his deal. Good luck with that one lhads.
That's the unravelling that King spoke about - basically that they are running the same excesses that we once were. Without European football to put the players in the shop window and bring in cash to balance the books, they're in trouble.

As unpalatable as it is, Clarke had our number when he was at Kilmarnock.
Things have changed mate we are no longer one dimensional

I agree he would get the defence organised though however they would lose something going forward

Gordon Strachan was chased out of the dump for being an ' Orange bastard '. There is no way he would go back there. The mentalists would set up an autonomous zone outside the front door to keep him out if they were to announce him even on a temporary basis.

It will have been said numerous times on this thread already, but this is what happens when you pander so a "section" of the Celtic support - and I include Celtic and Police Scotland in this.

For years they have been allowed to get away with anything. Lighters, coins, setting fire to seats, wrecking stadiums, towns and cities left like bombsites and so on. And now that behavior has been turned inward. So Celtic can condemn the actions of that shower last night all they want, but they've done nothing to deter it in the past.

78tmirkqx8261.jpg

Was convinced popcorn teeth would be away today, but having thought about i reckon he gets to the cup final, they will want a more dignified exit, but there is the potential to drop points in the 2 league game until then.

No manager with a reputation to protect is going to touch them mid season with a bargepole. They have fúcked this situation for themselves. We win this league and not a single person at Parkhead will be spared by their anger. Christ, we haven't won anything(yet) this season and THAT'S how they react ? Imagine the scenes in May if we do get 55. There isn't a single manager who will allow themself or their reputation to be scorched in the aftermath.

Yesterday, whilst hilarious, will see potential managers look at those scenes and think "hang on, first cup defeat in 4.5 years and that's how you react ? Er.....I think that's Derby County on the other line, I really need to take this call"

The most delicious thing about yesterday ? After 20 years of pontificating to the rest of Scotland about how poor wee innocent Lenny is persecuted and treated(We are all Neic Cennon indeed) by the big bad bigots, it was actually that mob who will run him out of the country.

The real fun begins when Strachan rocks up until the end of the season, because that is exactly what this Celtic squad need right now - A ginger haired manager in his second spell with an over inflated opinion of himself and smart mouth.
They’ve also chanted (rather bizarrely) “Walking away is the Rangers way” at us for a number of years, but yet after six weeks of bad form they’re now discussing boycotting spending money on their club to force a change.

Also can’t wait to see what banners they decide to cover up the empty seats with next season.

To the extent that their valuations have nosedived into the ground. How long have we been hearing about Ntcham's potential move ? 2.5 years ? Not a single team has went near him. Turns out being a lazy bastard who treats their club with contempt doesn't attract potential suitors. Whoda thunk it ?

Still, they can console themselves with the knowledge they're getting this mythical £40m for Edouard with 18 months and counting on his deal. Good luck with that one lhads.
Your post is so beautiful I have a chubby right now.

I realise there is a bit of irony in my post here given I’ve just had a scan on their forum to see their pain, but fûck me the obsession with the ‘huns / Sevco’ is mental.

Their club is in utter chaos yet every thread about their manager, the board, players, supporters etc is still absolutely cluttered with chat about us.

That’s before even taking into account the biggest thread on their board which is the Sevco thread.

I think they are really struggling to comprehend the thought of us winning the league this season. It is destroying some of them.

Disappointed to read Ally’s comments “these people aren’t Celtic supporters”.

That’s exactly what they are, Ally. Not Rangers supporters, Clyde supporters, Eintracht Frankfurt supporters or River Plate supporters. They’re Celtic supporters and that’s them expressing their feelings. And by the way they hate you in case you haven’t noticed.

So I have been told from a reliable source,what would you expect with the amount of leeway the Green Brigade have been awarded .

Would Clarke take the job ahead of the Euros?

Had this discussion last night. I reckon he'd take it in a heartbeat.

He knows he's fluked two penalty wins with Scotland to elevate him to a level beyond his performances deserve (as the last two Scotland games proved)

He's also a sleekit lying rat so it would show up his "I thank Chelsea every day for taking me away from the Old Firm (and by that he meant Rangers specifically) bigotry" line as being utter horse shite.

Last edited:
Wrecking cars, tearing down fences , defying Covid-19 restrictions and injuring two policeman but no arrests. Just the weans having a bit of fun officer.

Yes there has been. Here are some highlights.

"MOB FURY AT CELTIC CUP LOSS"
Daily Mail

"CELTIC SHAME AT COP CLASH"
Daily Express

"2 COPS HURT IN HOOPS MAYHEM"
The Sun

"Fans fury leaves cops hurt"
Daily Star

"Officers injured in disgraceful celtic park disturbance"
Metro

"Celtic to probe missiles thrown at players"
The Scotsman

"Under Siege - Celtic stars left shaken after being confronted by an angry mob"
Daily Record
These headlines just warm my heart on this cold Monday morning. Scum do what they have always done. The veil has dropped

Imagine how their players who have been there for a few years and won trophy after trophy with no real pressure and been treated like some sort of God's by their fans be thinking right now after witnessing that last night?

Players like Ajer, Julien, Laxalt, Barkas ect don't strike me as the characters to stick around and take the flak.

Back