Adrian Durham discussing the rioting Yahoos - Talksport 5pm

He won't miss them and he won't tiptoe around what they actually are. I can just imagine your average English man thinking, "wtf? They are rioting in the middle of a pandemic after winning 11 straight trophies?"

Theyve shown themselves up for the scum they are.

Only caught the start of drive on my way home but both were getting tore in, sure Adrian referred to them as feral (think we knew that anyway)

Make no mistake the fact they have acted like this during a pandemic means there isn't carpet big enough to sweep it under (despite Humza's attempt yesterday) This will or is doing serious damage to their supposedly great reputation.

Couldnt happen to a nicer bunch.

Heard the start of his show and Durham said Celtic fans have went 'Feral'.

Although later on he said something weird 'I understand it might have been a minority but there was hundreds there, and maybe not all Celtic supporters'

Very strange, let's see if he puts meat on the bones of that comment.

Last edited:
Said "it doesn't matter if you support Celtic, Rangers or Ayr Utd, attacking police officers is wrong"
Condemned last nights behaviour, and added “whether that be Celtc fans, Rangers fans, Ayr Utd fans :rolleyes: ....”

Quite what those scenes last night had to do with our club, or fucking Ayr Utd for that matter .....
Fucking boot trying her hardest not to single out her Republican core support

Never listened to Go Radio in my life.

Is it affiliated with the Go magazine you got in Glasgow in the late 90s/early 2000s (not sure if you still get that)

Said "it doesn't matter if you support Celtic, Rangers or Ayr Utd, attacking police officers is wrong"

As several other posters have noted, OUR Club's PR should be vociferously getting the message out that we were NOT involved in any way with the disgraceful scenes last night.

And emphasising that there were fans from only one club there last night -- Celtc.

Unfortunately this sort of stuff lies on record and in years to come makes it look as if ourselves (and Ayr dans !) have also been attacking police officers.

Rangers (the Club) needs to start telling her to watch her f***ing mouth.

As several other posters have noted, OUR Club's PR should be vociferously getting the message out that we were NOT involved in any way with the disgraceful scenes last night.

And emphasising that there were fans from only one club there last night -- Celtc.

Unfortunately this sort of stuff lies on record and in years to come makes it look as if ourselves (and Ayr dans !) have also been attacking police officers.

I would demand a public apology and if we don't get a sufficiently contrite one, I would sue the poisonous cùnt for everything she's got.

Ayr Utd too! :))

Edit: Saw your reference to them.

Couldn't agree more

I need to hear the Sturgeon clip again as I thought she even said "Rangers fans" first, before them.

I could be wrong and it doesn't really change much.

Back