extra 20% off rangers shop

I know I’ll be the minority and clearly it’s amazing we have the retail but 20 per cent off so soon when the sale only went live yesterday isn’t fair on people who bought yesterday.

There is so little choice with the junior sizes. Really frustrating

Know the feeling mate been really struggling to get stuff for my 7 year old.

Gambled on the 5-6 top fitting him. The Hummel one from 18/19 still fits him so hoping this will be the same.

No shorts or socks available at all anywhere near his size range.

Bit of a joke really IMO.

Bought my daughter the third kit yesterday (adult M) when it was reduced but it's back to full price now so not sure what the difference won't be much if not exactly the same. TBF there is not much stock of a lot of stuff in kids sizes.

The wee man wanted a Morelos home shirt which could not get. The missus piped up last night she managed to get one for him. Guess where :mad:

Tbis is what I was getting annoyed about the other day tbh. Never know which day was best to order on.
Castore - and Rangers, let’s be honest - want you to buy every day.:) I’m not convinced there’s much difference tbh. The Rangers Garcia Hoody, for example, had a spell at under £100 in the last week. Today it’s £119 less 20% using code CYBER. Just takes it back to the lower price it was earlier.

sales are good for consumers obviously, but as described by some folk above, this haphazard approach is going to set some behaviours which will have a negative effect in the long term.

The 3rd top was £48 in the sale last Friday and is now £48. The 20% is not an additional saving.

Some things are

I got training tops for less than £25 each and the boy an infant strip for £28

I think some replicas went back up to full price from yesterday

Know the feeling mate been really struggling to get stuff for my 7 year old.

Gambled on the 5-6 top fitting him. The Hummel one from 18/19 still fits him so hoping this will be the same.

No shorts or socks available at all anywhere near his size range.

Bit of a joke really IMO.
Might be struggling mate, depending on size of your boy.

my boy is 5 and he wears 5-6 size. He has a bit of room in it though so it might be ok

What us the issue with availability?

Rangers are potentially missing out on a fortune pre-Christmas with a substantial number of items not being available.

Is this down to Rangers not ordering enough or Castore not supplying enough?

What us the issue with availability?

Rangers are potentially missing out on a fortune pre-Christmas with a substantial number of items not being available.

Is this down to Rangers not ordering enough or Castore not supplying enough?

I'd imagine demand over supply. For the first time we have a wide range of items that supports the club. The fans are going crazy for it buying multiple items. Castore will adjust their order batches as they learn from our fans demand. Either way, the club and Castore will be making a fuckton of cash.

If the home shirt was cheaper than £60 then the additional 20% I would have been tempted.

I'd imagine demand over supply. For the first time we have a wide range of items that supports the club. The fans are going crazy for it buying multiple items. Castore will adjust their order batches as they learn from our fans demand. Either way, the club and Castore will be making a fuckton of cash.
They could be making a fūckton more.
You'd think they'd have ordered plenty of stock pre xmas

Yup, its on the front page of the Rangers Shop website.

Just ordered my first 2 items. Been holding off because I'm 'between sizes' and wanted to actually have a look. Couldn't resist any longer though. Fingers crossed.

How D'you get on website.

The third kit was just restocked yesterday and at a reduced price. Away kit has been out of stock for a while so has the retro. Not sure what the home is like now.

Already bought a fair bit of the training gear when it was first released and bought one of the sweatshirts, pair of shorts and 'Hagi' hoody in the sales.

Fancying the black and orange bobble hat as well now. Anyone got one already? Decent quality?

Already bought a fair bit of the training gear when it was first released and bought one of the sweatshirts, pair of shorts and 'Hagi' hoody in the sales.

Fancying the black and orange bobble hat as well now. Anyone got one already? Decent quality?
Seen the navy hat and it looked good quality, if that's any use

Back