Lennon never earned right to be Celtic boss, I’ve little sympathy for him and he should be sacked, says Nicholas

I remember a few years ago Nicholas & super Ally were on TV discussing their background
Nicholas said " I come from a mixed family "
Ally replied " I come from a mixed up family "
Nicholas never came across as the bitterest of Tim's & there doesn't seem to be any love lost between him & Lennon.
His assessment of his appointment,s seem pretty accurate

Nicky Hammond looks like the pilot from Air Force One, Gary Oldman’s mate.

MV5BMjE5MTEzMjcyNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTYyNzgwMw@@._V1_.jpg

He also looks like your typical Tim employee. Noncey.

I was in the same establishment as Nicholas the night before he signed for Arsenal, he was going out with a female who I was friendly with. He had to leave the pub we were in because Tim's were abusing him and one clown threw a punch at him, because they knew he was off.
He was desperate to sign for Man U BTW, but they wouldn't match Arsenals money.

Charlie has already been labelled a “soup taker” by the rhabids. That’s their epithet for one of their own that doesn’t toe the party line.

Let’s not be fooled by these media types who for the past 9 seasons while we have been recovering have been cheerleaders for the filth
Now the reality has kicked in that their is a new sheriff in town
It’s nice to see the TLB and mentally challengeds being put under media scrutiny

Auld Chas doesn't miss with that. Pretty much nails them on all fronts.

On another note, that's the first time I've seen the boy Hammond and I really hope its the last.
Freaky looking c.unt

They say "money can't buy you success" but in the SPL/SPFL it surely can, not least when you have no competition. Grab a few quality players, make them click somewhat and the rest of the pack has nothing to answer. As Nicholas said, it isn't the toughest job of the world when you have spent 30odd million on the team. Once the oppositions catches up though, your mettle is required, as well as some shrewd thinking (imagine that and Lennon in the same sentence) and tactical acumen. Lennon as a manager is what Brown is on the park - bang average with a license to do what he wants. This only gets you so far and as it looks, TLB has lost the the team and the support. The one thing that baffles me is that it takes them so long to acknowledge this truth at boardroom level. Then again, may they all burn in hell.

I’ve said it before on here, CN says it as it is - he’s a genuine supporter and can see the real problems....... thank fu(k their board don’t listen to him and are sticking by Lurgan Flopp (for the moment).

The ongoing poet on poet is thoroughly enjoyable though.
One of them who phoned into Clyde last night even referred to him as this. Which is just lovely :)

We can take comfort that it's Liewell and this Hammond character making the transfer decisions

They can sack Lennon this afternoon and they'll still be making crap signings in January

Lovely stuff. I feel today would be a great time for a new Tommy Sheridan video to drop and up the comedy factor.

Lennon is really only a symptom of what's going on at the knewcamp. The bigger problem for them is their muppet support who are so self entitled now that they think they can gey away with absolutely anything including throwing objects at their own playes.

Never once did they question the repeated failures in Europe over the years all because they were too obssessed with finishing above Rangers.

Even now their mental bloggers still seem more interested in resolution 12,11,10,9,8 or whatever number its at today than making a bold appointment as manager.

Charlie has already been labelled a “soup taker” by the rhabids. That’s their epithet for one of their own that doesn’t toe the party line.
It goes a bit further than that does it not? It refers to catholics turning protestant in order to ‘take soup’ during the famine. A proper insult in their book.

An issue I have is the desparate for the job part.

If he was then why wouldn't celtic just offer him a slightly higher salary than hibs? If the 2 million is true of course.

You think that once Neic does get bumped, that phud Kennedy will out as well or will he given the task of finding another puppet to work along side him

It goes a bit further than that does it not? It refers to catholics turning protestant in order to ‘take soup’ during the famine. A proper insult in their book.
Not turning Protestant, attending a Protestant soup kitchen in Glasgow (area) was enough to be stigmatised. The Glasgow soup kitchens (provided by the mainly Protestant populace) were a major factor in the creation of septic

Not turning Protestant, attending a Protestant soup kitchen in Glasgow (area) was enough to be stigmatised. The Glasgow soup kitchens (provided by the mainly Protestant populace) were a major factor in the creation of septic
Has become mainstream belief due to social media. I'm 73 and had never heard that expression till about 3 years . Now a derogatory term for the RCs who are not obsessed.

I view Nicholas as a Celtic man but not one who acts like an arse about it. I don’t remember him playing the Rebel to the crowd, or being an antagonistic arse towards anyone.

And that’s the massive difference between him and the likes of Griffiths, Thompson or in particular, Neil Lennon.
Lennon has played to the gutter since he arrived in Glasgow 20yrs ago and it’s actually quite amusing to see that audience so vocally against him.

I’d take Charlie Nicholas seriously as a Celtic man any day before Lennon.

Fair play to Nicholas, he's never been scared to speak his mind when it comes to Selik.
And the mentally challengeds tend to dismiss as ‘not having a clue’ just because he doesn’t match their narrative mate.

He can be a plonker but he has good points here.

It’s very noticeable that he mentions Lennon being “conveniently available” when Brendan Rodgers left. I said at the time that he got himself sacked at Hibs because Celtic didn’t want to pay compensation for him.
He wasn't sacked. Nor did he resign.

He was just available in yet another example of coincidence at that cesspit.

More recently, soup-taker meant a an Irish Catholic family in Glasgow taking charity from, for instance, The Salvation Army, not 'their own church'. A phrase that defines their own fundamentalist sectarianism.

Back