MyGers Points Update

RoboProd

Official Ticketer
Email back in July stated:

“The next points update will be in approximately 12 weeks”

Was anything issued?

Appreciate there will be very little movement given it’s only RTV / individual matches people have been able to purchase but still be good to know what’s happening or if I’ve overlooked an email.

Last edited:

Was anything issue?

Appreciate there will be very little movement given it’s only RTV / individual matches people have been able to purchase but still be good to know what’s happening or if I’ve overlooked an email.
Do you get anything for individual matches? I thought it was only if you took the years subscription!

Was anything issue?

I took out annual RTV in August, still haven't had the points added.

Was anything issued?

You don't get points for buying individual games (or even the three game package or monthly package) on RangersTV. Only for Annual subscriptions. And there's nothing for Rangers Shop purchases either.

I doubt anyone's points have changed other than those who took out a new Annual RangersTV subscription. As stated above, there was an update a few weeks ago I think.

EDIT: See below re. Gala match. 5 points for buying that one.

Last edited:
Gersfan52, my annual RTV sub points were added about 2 month after I took out the subscription. Have you got your season ticket number added to your account?

Gersfan52, my annual RTV sub points were added about 2 month after I took out the subscription. Have you got your season ticket number added to your account?
Emailed them yesterday, just had a reply and they are looking into it. Hopefully all will be sorted soon. Season ticket number had been added.

Think galatasaray game was 5 points was unaware of any other game offering rewards.
You don't get points for buying individual games (or even the three game package or monthly package) on RangersTV. Only for Annual subscriptions. And there's nothing for Rangers Shop purchases either.

I doubt anyone's points have changed other than those who took out a new Annual RangersTV subscription. As stated above, there was an update a few weeks ago I think.

EDIT: See below re. Gala match. 5 points for buying that one.
There was points added retrospectively for another one I’m sure, too lazy to search it.
There was a points update a few weeks ago
Don’t seem to have got it, do you know the date? Original one was 16th July for me.

Does MyGers totals default from 5 years of history to 3 years of history at the end of the season?

Does MyGers totals default from 5 years of history to 3 years of history at the end of the season?

If it does it makes a complete mockery of the “loyalty” aspect to give those in Gold an edge over the others

It should be kept the same until there’s been a full season of fixtures where fans can attend before changing to a 3 year rolling period

Greg Marshall was on Heart and Hand a while back saying they were looking at rewarding historic travel club membership and increasing the number of tiers as bronze imo is far too wide ranging.

Hopefully this happens as I’ve been to most away European fixtures over the last few seasons and also had a season ticket with all ccs and still ended up on silver. I know you’re in the same boat and ended up in Bronze. Not saying those who went to say Moscow should get more points than a wet Wednesday in Dingwall but having been on near full tc points I may miss the cut when we get back to games in Europe. Really wish the tc had been kept separate although that may be me being selfish I suppose.

A shameless money making scam by the club launching it this season of all seasons.

Rather they had the decency to raise ST prices or ask for money rather than this so called “loyalty” reward scheme.

We’ve basically paid £50 for not very much at all.

Don’t even get the whisky emails before it’s been on sale for half an hour. Lol.

Oh and I agree they totally wrecked the TC.

1 point available if you buy the woman’s game tomorrow :D

So it’s effectively £3.50 per point then, that’s what the club value it at

Wonder how far away it is before the club just let you buy points for nothing, same way you buy virtual £ on computer games

It’s being made up as they go along and the fact it’ll likely change to a 3 year rolling period next season, despite fans being unable to get to games this season, is a complete disgrace

So it’s effectively £3.50 per point then, that’s what the club value it at

Wonder how far away it is before the club just let you buy points for nothing, same way you buy virtual £ on computer games

It’s being made up as they go along and the fact it’ll likely change to a 3 year rolling period next season, despite fans being unable to get to games this season, is a complete disgrace
It’s the biggest pile of shite ever, money making at its best. As you said you’ll have people getting mygers points for Christmas by next year

The SLO is on Twitter defending the decision stating the woman’s team are a big part of the club.

It’s now turning into a money making scheme.

It should be about rewarding loyalty by attending games and SUPPORTING the team not by how much money you spend and I say that as a gold tier member.

The SLO is on Twitter defending the decision stating the woman’s team are a big part of the club.

It should be about rewarding loyalty by attending games and SUPPORTING the team not by how much money you spend and I say that as a gold tier member.
I’m sure plenty of those same folk were happy to take their 5 points for buying the Galatasaray match though.

I’m sure plenty of those same folk were happy to take their 5 points for buying the Galatasaray match though.
Bit different.

You are never going to need MyGers points status to get a ticket for a women's away game, European game or cup final in the near to medium future.

You are though for a men's game, and people want to actively watch the first team play and be rewarded for the loyalty - its why we are all on MyGers in the first place. Forcing people to buy a product they don't want to watch is unfair.

I'm annoyed because once again in our house we watch all the women's team games that don't clash but we will have to pay for it twice to ensure we both get the same points.

The fact they were offering a wedge of points for not taking your part refund for last season pretty much showed you what the scheme was all about.

That was essentially buying a batch of points for £30 and was absolutely fûck all to do with loyalty.

Exact same position as you with this mate. Also gold

I was all in favour of some kind of loyalty scheme but to reward fans for buying a woman's match is simply scandalous.

Perhaps the data from the club's surveys will say otherwise but, as much as I'd like them to win when they're playing, I have absolutely no interest in the women's team. It's bordering on negligible. Their role in my support for Rangers is absolutely minimal. In fact, strike that. It doesn't exist.

To see this being sold as "behaviour" that benefits Rangers is an utter brass neck. I'd have more respect if it was branded as a money-making scheme to exploit some prospective gold-tier members.

When will this end? Points for subscribing to watch the under 12s? The prospect of bringing retail into the question is terrifying as well. And I think I'm right in reading that retrospective points may be awarded for fans who actually viewed games? How does this benefit households where there are more than one MyGers member?

Ridiculous. And I'm a gold-tier member!

Back