Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Guidi claiming Aberdeen gave them a serious challenge haha.

Utter shite.
Aberdeen that dropped 18 of a possible 24 points to end the season were never a serious challenge. Shows you how pish the tims were before we got back in the league and forced them to actually spend

Aberdeen that dropped 18 of a possible 24 points to end the season were never a serious challenge. Shows you how pish the tims were before we got back in the league and forced them to actually spend

In 2015, the sheep had two shots to go ahead of them in the league in December to exert a bit of pressure. They drew at home against Inverness and Partick Thistle back to back.

Was an absolute myth of a challenge fueled by the media to try and bum up Celtic's hollow titles. As you say Aberdeen were shitebags then as they are now.

Last edited:
I said at the time that our best signing in the summer was them not getting Forster. Say what you want but he single handily won the games as we seen first hand, giving who they’ve replaced him with for probably more money than they’d have paid for another season loan just makes it so much better :))

Laura spoke very well. 20k is a big ask but there nothing to prevent 10k contributing £1300 per head, or even fewer with higher investment.

The money is out there amongst our support.

20k is a really big ask.

How many have actually signed upto mygers for example at only £50 never mind £650
I agree. I dislike mygers, its a season ticket increase, pure and simple. I have two memberships because I want the option of away tickets.

The C1872 initiative is different gravy, we are talking fan ownership (kind of), and in 2012 we'd have cut our bollocks off to have 25% of the club.

This has been disappointing. I realise it would be difficult after the initial meltdown to keep it up, but it's fallen off a cliff. Hopefully after a tanking tomorrow it'll get ramped up again!

Back