Benfica Interested in Kamara?

vão se foder seu bando de idiotas

o preço começará em 50 milhões

The cunts are big enough to shout about how much money they have and how much they have paid to get the squad they have and they can't take us,

and now they are looking at one of our best,

the fuckin bidding starts at 50,,,

and that's just a teaser,

we'll keep The Monarch of The Glen,

must admit I love him!!

Last edited:
Wouldn't let him go for less than 20M, he can play for a top 6 EPL team, they'll pay > 20M.
He's in our league, that drives down prices however more than delighted if you are correct.
£16m was a random number in my post.
He may well drive the figure up after a good summer for Finland..

Yep. 20mill is the going rate. Wipes out the debt and imo we wouldn't lose alot, if any, by bringing in zungu, he seems a ready made replacement at a bargain price

h4N4htY.gif

Exactly.

This isn't a guy who has had one or two good performances, it's being a standout against top teams regularly for both us and Finland. If a team want him then they'll pay the top dollar he's worth.
If he goes to Benfica I'm going to go and watch him, nice we football trip.

If benfica are interested you can guarantee there are more top teams looking at him. If he goes to a mid table English premier team he becomes a mediocre player. If ever a player thrives in a team that is dominant then it’s kamara.
big contract , dominant role , keep him at the gers.
I’d rather lose Alfie

Hopefully in the summer after we win the league. A couple of good sales would allow good investment for our assault on the CL. If we got £30m I think the manager would get it all to spend in the hope we get to the group stages and another £40m.

Our recruitment has been fantastic, we could do a lot with 30m.

People need to relax and realise this is a compliment and a sign of our progression .

Rewind a few short years seems like yesterday would Benfica be sniffing around Nicky law or Emerson Cribari ?

This is a good thing and I don’t think it will unsettle anyone . It’s good to have players linked with teams like Benfica . If we turn 50 grand into £15 to £25 million it will go down as our best ever signing .

People need to relax and realise this is a compliment and a sign of our progression .

Rewind a few short years seems like yesterday would Benfica be sniffing around Nicky law or Emerson Cribari ?

This is a good thing and I don’t think it will unsettle anyone . It’s good to have players linked with teams like Benfica . If we turn 50 grand into £15 to £25 million it will go down as our best ever signing .
Wonder if Dundee have a sell-on clause?

We are a selling club.
Thats the business model apart from the fact we have no choice.
The board have been incredible in their support of SG but player sales are inevitable.
Enjoy what we have and what they are achieving and wish them all the best as they leave with some winners medals.

One thing about Ross Wilson and the current board is they do value players at a higher value than the usual rate for players leaving Scotland. The quality of our players should be at the going EPL type rate as their quality deserves.

We have just played Benfica and our players didn’t look out of their league with a team that were the 4th biggest spenders pre season. If they were prepared to pay so much for their talent why not the same for ours?

Not for sale.
Well need him for the Champions league.

Why do folk want to sell him?
that's exactly what I find ridiculous,

as soon as we get players performing well,

you get a load of media(probably them) who are shouting for us to get rid of, or teams to come in for them.

and for some reason you'll get a lot of bears shouting up the price, %^*& it,

make it astronomical to kill teams thoughts on them,

then when it is right for us let them know price

Benfica spend big money.

He wins the league, standout in the Europa league, then does well in the Euros.

We could command £20m for him.

We don't want to sell any player but the fact is one of them, maybe even two, are going in the summer.

We need to sell a player for big money thats not something new.
I know we need to balance the books but id rather we sold Alfie before Kamara.

I think if we make the Champions League next season, its also our big anniversary year so I honestly think well rake in quite a few extra million in merchandise.

Will we need to bring in, say, 15 million pounds in players sales alone?

Im just supposing mind.

Back