Tims getting jailed for last Sunday's escapades

Plod will have nothing to do, really!! You don't have a clue, I just retired after 30 years. If you think they are doing a bad job why don't you join and show how it's done you clearly know better.
Well in brother, enjoy a well earned retirement. Take a wee bit to decompress, but then, ahhhhhh! ;)

Arrested just so you could shout boo at cars leaving a car park man. Honestly, what a life, you’ve got to consider that these people will have a mrs and children at home and think this is actually a way to spend an evening.
he might have been the one shouting racist abuse.

It’s awright banging these eejits up in jail but my tax bucks are paying for that. :mad:

Lethal injection has so many advantages.
uwaiRt1.gif

Several nicked today including Magwa the gomey-eyed cockroach lifted from a house in Drumchapel this morning.
HOLD ON!!! He trapesed all the way from Drumchapel to get to the paedo dome to do a bit of greeting at a few cars? In the middle of a lockdown.

I'd love 30 seconds wi that, he'd be begging for barlinnie .
Looking at the can't, I'll change it to 10 seconds, I'm a black belt, thanks,Bigbearsdad1, I don't want to use anybody's username, timskelper, I hate to use anybody's name, was a lad in the day, 1 of us letting it be known, is worth 50 of them, shite bags.

The prick has been charged but released on an ‘ undertaking’.
He will be outside the dump tomorrow
He won't. He will have been released on bail not to attend unless of course he breaches it and it will be straight to the Bar for Xmas dinner, and party games of drop the soap after his spotted dick dessert the fat skelly eyed coont.

Back