Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will be tuning in to Clyde tonight so the auld senile mentally challenged gives them the party line to spout as directed by a Liewell. That’s where they get their shite talk from.

Here is another idiot.Not only are their 4 games in hand guaranteed points but apparently if they play the same way as they did on the 2nd Jan in the next two OF games its a guaranteed 6pts more.:)) Nowi may be going a bit senile in my old age but didnt they lose the last OF game. :))

a lot of big “ifs” there and it still only gets them to 4 points behind.

Here is another idiot.Not only are their 4 games in hand guaranteed points but apparently if they play the same way as they did on the 2nd Jan in the next two OF games its a guaranteed 6pts more.:)) Nowi may be going a bit senile in my old age but didnt they lose the last OF game. :))

TBF we did apply the same logic last season....

Somebody needs to tell Gerry they lost the game last Saturday! Thats zero points Gerald. Not six, zero. Zilch.

This is their latest now:D:D

This from supporters of a club that won last years LC with a dodgy decision and that were handed a league title with dodgy decisions in the boardrooms.

The last decade is absolutely littered with dodgy decisions going in their favour and fûcking us over. Performances like Clancys last December have been commonplace.

Now look at the cûnts. Their tainted reign is at an end and they are now back at the default position of paranoia that they were in for their entire existence prior to 2012.
Never mind a dodgy decision they won the actual league by vote ffs

So if they score 0 goals which they did in the last old firm they will get 6 points? How is that even possible. Just by looking at his username you know the boy is an absolute fcking helmet.

Actually 21
Correct mate so much myth and fantasy around that game, 21 minutes of being on top, Soro had 5 yellow card worthy tackles the yellow he received actually being worse than the hysteria around Morelos on Frimpong, the 4 energy players with the high press all blowing out their arse by half time and All 4 subbed off. Having a man sent off shouldn't have made it as comfortable as it was at the red card point, big teams still have a plan, still carry a threat. See Rangers and Benfica for further details!

Anyway I digress, 3 points

So, going by that logic, the same difference as when the league was called last season then.

Correct mate so much myth and fantasy around that game, 21 minutes of being on top, Soro had 5 yellow card worthy tackles the yellow he received actually being worse than the hysteria around Morelos on Frimpong, the 4 energy players with the high press all blowing out their arse by half time and All 4 subbed off. Having a man sent off shouldn't have made it as comfortable as it was at the red card point, big teams still have a plan, still carry a threat. See Rangers and Benfica for further details!

Anyway I digress, 3 points
Yep even the sheep were better than them with 10 men.

Play the same as you played 2nd January in next two OF games? You mean lose Gerry, right? That's another 6 points on the board for Rangers...

What is this about a referees financial situation?
As well as being tax experts they now seem to know everything about the financial situation of any aspect of the Scottish game.
or, someone who works in the financial sector has leaked it...job loser and compy for brother Madden I feel.

Last edited:

I like the way he thinks he is a bit smarter than them and treats them all like idiots.

Torquemada

12:09 PM - Today#12134
There may have been one or two posters on here who thought the trip to Dubai was a good idea but I cannot recall any. It just shows you the calibre of people running the club that they couldn't see what every fan could see. The plc board should insist the whole club board, Lawwell and Lennon should resign today and begin the restructuring process.

This is the greatest clusterfeck/own goal in the club's history.

I guess only if you ignore the separate entity claim

Torquemada

12:09 PM - Today#12134
There may have been one or two posters on here who thought the trip to Dubai was a good idea but I cannot recall any. It just shows you the calibre of people running the club that they couldn't see what every fan could see. The plc board should insist the whole club board, Lawwell and Lennon should resign today and begin the restructuring process.

This is the greatest clusterfeck/own goal in the club's history.

I guess only if you ignore the separate entity claim

Am I missing something? Are they saying that a business (plc board) is not the same as the club (board)?

GIF-210111-141926.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back