Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
After they went 1-0 up

2-A205-BBF-0-E14-4948-A9-C5-48-AE1-CEFDCA4.jpg

Last edited:
Hope Dubai was worth it. Great to see them practice defending set pieces over there.

Whoever authorised the trip should get the bullet. Whoever was doing the Covid protocols while there should also go. Anyone with common sense could see it was a bad idea.

Lennon should have went ages ago.

Clear out the team now and start the rebuild for next season before the euro qualifiers rather than the last minute pish we do.

:)) :))

Frank Murphy

Getting on a bit

3 seconds ago#60
When Uber Tim Tom Boyd calls the league on Celtic TV we’ve reached stage 5 - acceptance.

Tonight was the worst possible result. If we were going to drop points a spectacular defeat 3-0/4-0 might have forced change.

We went to Dubai for special training but don’t appear yet to have addressed our defensive failings (I know that is impossible with defenders we have).

Frank Murphy

Getting on a bit

3 seconds ago#60
When Uber Tim Tom Boyd calls the league on Celtic TV we’ve reached stage 5 - acceptance.

Tonight was the worst possible result. If we were going to drop points a spectacular defeat 3-0/4-0 might have forced change.

We went to Dubai for special training but don’t appear yet to have addressed our defensive failings (I know that is impossible with defenders we have).

Frank Murphy puts kids" through a freeking wall"

Hibs were effing appalling.

Had we stayed at home and played them on Friday night we'd have taken 3 or 4 off them.

But the manager needed to have yet another drink.

--------------------------------

That poster nails i

Hibs were effing appalling.

Had we stayed at home and played them on Friday night we'd have taken 3 or 4 off them.

But the manager needed to have yet another drink.

--------------------------------

That poster nails it ^^
Possibly the most costly pint ever.

11 Jan 2021 22:18:22
That’s the second time for me to be on the brink of the 10. I don’t think I’ll live to get a chance at a 3rd one. It’s over now, So Sad to be let down by our own lack of foresight
I hope he lives to see his grandson signing the sash!
And this is the second time I've seen us stop their ten. Time to resurrect what we sung the last time in '75 "It's magic you Know, we fcuked your 10 in a row"

I'll call it, Celtic will have the keeper they called back from Ross County in goal against Livingston. They've played their first 3 and they have been rotten, might as well give this guy a go. He was apparently rated higher than the Flapping Hazard and they've reached real levels of desperation seeking a new hero.

Reactions: wpj
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back