Laxalt- hero to zero

I genuinely have never came across two full backs that cannot cross a ball as bad as their two.

They just have two athletic full backs that contribute nothing with the spherical object, it’s hilarious.

As a Serie A watcher I thought Laxalt would actually be better for them going forward than defensively, but I wouldn’t trust him to the cross the road.

Seen a tweet from a tim saying “another great performance from the canny cross a baw brothers” - excellent.

Flanagan was even better, so was Broadfoot!.

Don’t know what his stats are now, but I’m sure only a few games ago he’d only put in 2 successful crosses the entire season so far

makes u wonder what salary the dims are paying him each week - anyone know ?

and for the two goals tonight his was the only foul !!!!

£54k a week with Milan according to that. If they are paying half about £27k

I’ve been going over various videos, and Laxallt is nothing more than a thug, on a football pitch, with some of things he’s been up to, not just with us but other teams as well.

According to this Gazetta article above, he's on €1.8m at Milan, Atalanta were offering €0.8m a year and he turned them down. Presumably Celtic are paying him something in between. Let's go low and say €1m - that's almost as bad as Duffy for what they're getting in return.

Now check this site - not sure how accurate the stats on this site but it seems pretty thorough. Not a single assist in the SPFL so far. And look back at previous seasons - his record is absolutely dreadful. What a signing!!

Soro will make Rangers fans a fortune with the amount of times he’ll get booked.
You think? He had 4 tonight before he got booked for the handbags after rogic threw one of them to the ground. It’s a joke what that wee fud gets away with , he’s the new brown n that he kicks people and gets away with it

That mobs scouts must be Stevie wonder and Ray Charles.

£10m for Ajeti and Barkas
£4m for Sved and Bayo (out on loan)
£2m and 40k a week for Duffy
£3.5m for Klimala
£2m for Taylor
£2m for Boli (out on loan)
£1.5m for Henry (out on loan)

Probably paying a huge percentage of Laxalt and Elyounoussi wages as well on top of that.

The Wage bill will be completely insubstantial at the knewcamp come the end of the season.

That mobs scouts must be Stevie wonder and Ray Charles.

£10m for Ajeti and Barkas
£4m for Sved and Bayo (out on loan)
£2m and 40k a week for Duffy
£3.5m for Klimala
£2m for Taylor
£2m for Boli (out on loan)
£1.5m for Henry (out on loan)

Probably paying a huge percentage of Laxalt and Elyounoussi wages as well on top of that.

The Wage bill will be completely insubstantial at the knewcamp come the end of the season.
Henry??

Back