Laxalt- hero to zero

Says it all when he’s voted ahead of Senderos who was another Milan disaster.
When you hear of players like this its not hard to see why Milan were in the grubber for years. This season is the first time in god knows how long they have been a force again.
I’m guessing they finally sorted out a decent scouting system!

It’s happening with Soro now too. Reminiscent of early Coulibally for us - few decent performances but he’ll regress to a mediocre mean within weeks. If you don’t have coaching or a system it takes exceptional players to shine in the long term.

He is shite. Like Frimpong he has attributes that make him look ok in an attacking team against the dross.

When they have to defend they play like schoolgirls

Watching Frimpong try and head the ball is something else. Either just heads it straight to an opposition player or straight up in the sky every time.

You think? He had 4 tonight before he got booked for the handbags after rogic threw one of them to the ground. It’s a joke what that wee fud gets away with , he’s the new brown n that he kicks people and gets away with it
But he smiles and that.

I genuinely have never came across two full backs that cannot cross a ball as bad as their two.

They just have two athletic full backs that contribute nothing with the spherical object, it’s hilarious.

As a Serie A watcher I thought Laxalt would actually be better for them going forward than defensively, but I wouldn’t trust him to the cross the road.

Seen a tweet from a tim saying “another great performance from the canny cross a baw brothers” - excellent.

Flanagan was even better, so was Broadfoot!.
Pingpong runs up the wing, meets a defender, either turns around and passes it back or blatters it off the first man.

They had him down as the new Cafu hahaha

With hair like that, in that dressing room with those players and management, she's been passed round the dresssing room like a joint at a camp fire.

In all seriousness, it was amusing when their deluded fans hailed him as some sort of wonderkid for the future, at the ripe young age of 27, soon to be 28 :))

Hearts game was hilarious, comes for the cross and forgets to use his arms.

Superb.....has been known to be an essential part of the goalkeeping art.

Like all their youngsters, he was hailed to the high heavens immediately but a few weeks later he is little better than dog shite.

I genuinely have never came across two full backs that cannot cross a ball as bad as their two.

They just have two athletic full backs that contribute nothing with the spherical object, it’s hilarious.

As a Serie A watcher I thought Laxalt would actually be better for them going forward than defensively, but I wouldn’t trust him to the cross the road.

Seen a tweet from a tim saying “another great performance from the canny cross a baw brothers” - excellent.

Flanagan was even better, so was Broadfoot!.
Ha ha broadfoot that made me laugh but good comparisons!On a sad but funny note,when we started with our troubles all those years ago with Mr whyte etc etc everybody putting the boot in and also being done for fraud my late brother stephen(passed on nearly 2 years now)piped up to me" fraud fraud I will tell you what's fraud that b....d Broadfoot getting £28.000 a week as football player that's fraud"yes he had his moments!memories eh!

With hair like that, in that dressing room with those players and management, she's been passed round the dresssing room like a joint at a camp fire.

In all seriousness, it was amusing when their deluded fans hailed him as some sort of wonderkid for the future, at the ripe young age of 27, soon to be 28 :))

Cant believe he is similar age to Duffy.

Pretty sure the heart and hand podcast boys predicted as much

sure they said he’s be hated by the end of the season

Ha ha broadfoot that made me laugh but good comparisons!On a sad but funny note,when we started with our troubles all those years ago with Mr whyte etc etc everybody putting the boot in and also being done for fraud my late brother stephen(passed on nearly 2 years now)piped up to me" fraud fraud I will tell you what's fraud that b....d Broadfoot getting £28.000 a week as football player that's fraud"yes he had his moments!memories eh!
Sorry to hear mate.

That story did make me laugh though :))

That’s like when you played solo as a wean and you took on and beat invisible men.
With the wee commentary that went with it....ahhh good days. Our park had a ch*pel on the edge of it next to the road and we used the dirty beast's outer wall as a backdrop to our goals (saved the ball going too far away when you scored). He would come out shouting and giving it laldy about the noise and we'd all kinda ignore him...look back on those days now with pride...f#ck you father O'Rourke!!!

Back