Open Goal Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foster made about 10 really good saves in that game, we cut them open time and time again, Greegs made 3 saves.
Spot on, mate. The excellent rebound saves early on from Edouard’s shot were offside so didn’t count for anything regardless of how impressive they were.

Foster made about 10 really good saves in that game, we cut them open time and time again, Greegs made 3 saves.

One great save and every other save you’d expect a decent keeper to make.

This media myth is getting out of hand. If you tell a lie often enough.....

At no time did they cut the Rangers defence open. At no point did a Rangers defender need to rugby tackle a Tim through on goal.

They started well and threw everything they have at Rangers for 20 minutes. After that they never looked like troubling our defence

Celtic haven’t scored a legitimate goal against Rangers in well over a year.

He adds absolutely nothing to the show, he rarely makes an articulate point and if I'm honest I think he's on the bevy most shows or some other substance, he's hardly ever coherent.

Not sure how Ferguson puts up with him constantly interrupting to make some sh*te awkward joke.

Using his 'I'm a mad shagger' patter at his age is totally tragic.

Was said A Few weeks ago that hearts have tightened bubble so that’s why Halliday hasn’t been on

I've not heard Halliday much on Clyde recently either so clearly been told to forget about the punditry for a while which is understandable.

Wouldn’t surprise me if those 3 goons still think that mob will win the league.

Ferry creaming his pants a couple of weeks ago saying they’d win every game until end of season.

can’t wait to watch them, would have been better with Halliday as he plays them well!

Wouldn’t surprise me if those 3 goons still think that mob will win the league.

Ferry creaming his pants a couple of weeks ago saying they’d win every game until end of season.

can’t wait to watch them, would have been better with Halliday as he plays them well!

I don't remember that, I guess it would have been tongue and cheek because he didn't even think they'd beat us last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back