Ibrox offered as a Covid Vaccination Centre

Very well worded letter and superb gesture naturally befitting the morals of our great club.

Meanwhile Celtic claim they were the first to offer their services but the email landed on the Spam folder!

This is a great move morally and PR master stroke.
it’s great knowing where our club is now from where it was 7 or 8 years ago and the personnel I charge are proper professionals

As with Spurs it’s a great gesture, however I don’t think football stadiums are best placed for this. If there is enough vaccines surely arenas such as the SEC / Hydro / Emirates / Velodrome would be best placed to handle such things in the west?

Over in the East they could have Ingilston, Usher Hall etc

Any vacant 10,000sqft retail units at retail parks could also be ideal with empty car parking would be ideal just now also.

I think vaccines availability and labour is the biggest challenge.

BrewDog did so clearly in cahoots with the SNP as a free publicity stunt.

We have not.
Nonsense. And even if you want to go down that road, you could easily argue we're doing this as a free publicity stunt following the absolute shambles of the idiots at Parkhead.

No difference.

As with Spurs it’s a great gesture, however I don’t think football stadiums are best placed for this. If there is enough vaccines surely arenas such as the SEC / Hydro / Emirates / Velodrome would be best placed to handle such things in the west?

Over in the East they could have Ingilston, Usher Hall etc

Any vacant 10,000sqft retail units at retail parks could also be ideal with empty car parking would be ideal just now also.

I think vaccines availability and labour is the biggest challenge.
Exactly this, like BrewDog and other clubs it's a great gesture.

But for coordination, I agree there are much better options.

Well done Rangers.

This tin pot government better accept it and start ramping up these vaccines so we can get out of this shambles of a mess.

Excellent move. On the front foot, both helping Scotland & subtle PR move as the club opposite put out flames of their Dubai situaton

Nonsense. And even if you want to go down that road, you could easily argue we're doing this as a free publicity stunt following the absolute shambles of the idiots at Parkhead.

No difference.
No difference?

Aside from the clearly premeditated arrangement which they had entered into with the SNP after some negative publicity to make it go away?

Are you really naive enough to believe there is no difference?

Back