Ibrox offered as a Covid Vaccination Centre

Well done Rangers, I'm within the boundary so hopefully get my 1st dose sometime soon and waltz down the marble staircase like:

B-)B-DB-) B-D B-)

We all know that Nicola will reject our offer. If it’s her decision she will be raging we had the audacity to email the uk government and go over her head

Her Majesty's government :)) Top trolling again from our club.

Good initiative, community spirit and doing the right thing again.
This is why it will be ignored or rejected by Nicolae Murrell.

Anything positive with regards to Her Majesty's Government or British Military will be hacked to pieces by the uber mongs in the snazi hordes on twitter and ignored by the separatists in the Clootie Dumplin' assembly.

Pure class. Addressed to Her Majesty’s government and nippy as an after thought. She likes to mention Rangers in her speeches. Maybe if Ayr Utd came forward and offered their facilities then she might mention us again.

No difference?

Aside from the clearly premeditated arrangement which they had entered into with the SNP after some negative publicity to make it go away?

Are you really naive enough to believe there is no difference?
Are you really naive enough to believe the SNP are in cahoots with a brewing company?

Sturgeon and Co will never agree to it unless they can simultaneously get to use the Knew Camp to appease the SNP fuckwits and mentally challengeds.

As with Spurs it’s a great gesture, however I don’t think football stadiums are best placed for this. If there is enough vaccines surely arenas such as the SEC / Hydro / Emirates / Velodrome would be best placed to handle such things in the west?

Over in the East they could have Ingilston, Usher Hall etc

Any vacant 10,000sqft retail units at retail parks could also be ideal with empty car parking would be ideal just now also.

I think vaccines availability and labour is the biggest challenge.
St Mirren were used for flu jabs, though the covid is a bigger run out, the speed will depend on supplies.

ErnINqIXMAANEQB.jpg

Back