Falkirk Statement

SPFL are a Dangerous Animal right now.

Doncaster and all back room staff (mentally challenged sympathisers)
- Alloa on board - 2nd bottom of Table 3 points from bottom
- Brechin on board - Bottom with 4 points and a sure thing to go out the leagues
- Hamilton on board - 2nd bottom and 1 point from bottom
- Celtic - need I say
- St Johnstone - 3 points from bottom.

- Brechin on board - Bottom with 4 points and a sure thing to go out the leagues
- Celtic - need I say

This is a very good point.

Those placemen only know how to protect one club nothing more,they need to go. They kill our game with every decision and they don't care about any other club apart from that mob.

This is the right time, the scum fk up but lower leagues are thrown to the Lions its there for all to see. They are as vulnerable as they will ever be.

Would be good if all the club's could come together and force change but i doubt it. It would take them putting their bitterness to one side. Our game badly needs change and people in charge who only want to improve Scottish football not just one club. They tramps really have destroyed our league with their placemen, it's sad.

I really hope this is a turning point for Scottish football.

A decent statement from Falkirk. I'm sure they got stroked by the spfl last season. My worry is Doncaster, Maxwell and Liewells placemen know their time is up and will do whatever they need to do to help the mhanks. We need to ensure there is nothing for them to go after us for.

Did Falkirk not vote for the investigation ? They have been hit worse than most clubs , raith got awarded the league with 1 point , now they are w full time club been treated like the part timers

- Celtic - need I say
That is not good reading.

Change is needed urgently and it should start at the very top. One club should be investigated and their protocols should be looked into in depth and independently. Hibs were forced to put their staff at risk and their families due to the arrogance and ignorance of one club who funkily enough have far to much influence over our national game that it’s impossible to see a fair and legitimate investigation take place and punishments that should follow.

I strongly believe the only reason we are being allowed to play on is down to the TV contract and if it wasn’t for that then the Tim’s would have this season halted and postponed to suit their own agenda. The reality is that some clubs will not survive this in league 2 and 1 which given the SFA are their to protect them is shameful on its own but at the same point the majority refuses to vote for change and as a result some will suffer wrongly and rightly.

in a nutshell it’s a sham

Mate the lower leagues have been suspended because they don’t do testing.
Correct decision
End of story.
I know it's not mandatory but I would be surprised if they aren't doing some testing. That money from the Hertz supporter should have been filtered into this.

Empty words. We have all been saying for long enough a change is needed, sadly if and when there is a change it will be to suit themselves with "their own people" brought in

"Football has been granted unique concessions which reflect its importance to our national consciousness and we are all aware of recent failures which have brought these concessions into focus".

Punished for others wrong doing

I hope you are correct. I just don’t trust these bastards. They dishonestly think they can do whatever they like to screw us over.
They can try but they won't succeed.

The worst that would happen is a pause to the season similar to the lower leagues, but things should start improving soon so I think the boat has been missed on that one.

Do expect further timmy disruption attempts though

So is this all the meeting was about?

Some of the paranoia I’ve seen around null and void is getting scary

Falkirk ,Hearts , Stranraer , Inverness , Aberdeen, Livingston, Partick Thistle and Stenhousemuir all voted with us . Thistle hearts and Stranraer tried the legal route , Inverness were utterly scathing of the SPFL .

Aberdeen indicated the spfl were trying to bribe clubs .

clubs like Hamilton , Motherwell , Alloa , Ross county , Brechin and Hibs were all too eager to support Celtic/spfl

I think if we bring forward a motion to investigate/no confidence in the. Again we'll get the numbers this time. I think we get near enough the whole spl apart from the obvious this time plus the teams that voted last time plus a few more

Strangely I think it would hold more weight now given we’re doing so well in the league too so can’t be seen as sour grapes

I’d hazard a guess that the 2 lower leagues would support the motion

They had the chance presented to them for an audit and investigation, they chose to be sheep instead of lions.

Falkirk never even took the time to name the club responsible in that statement.

No tears here if the sheep get slaughtered.

Strangely I think it would hold more weight now given we’re doing so well in the league too so can’t be seen as sour grapes

I’d hazard a guess that the 2 lower leagues would support the motion

It’s the SPFL, the top league, that’s our biggest concern.

The scum, Hamilton, RC & Motherwell would stop the 75%.

On a vote of no confidence @Valley Bluenose will know, as that may only need 50% plus ?

A decent statement from Falkirk. I'm sure they got stroked by the spfl last season. My worry is Doncaster, Maxwell and Liewells placemen know their time is up and will do whatever they need to do to help the mhanks. We need to ensure there is nothing for them to go after us for.
What do you think they can do?
The SPFL bribed hibs to play or they’d lose the 3 points that doesn’t sound like someone who’s trying to %^*& the league up.

Was it a secret vote, or do we have a definitive list of who backed us last season?

SPFL

Celtic –No
Rangers –Yes
Motherwell –No
Aberdeen –Yes
Livingston –Yes
Hibs –No
St Johnstone –No
Kilmarnock –No
St Mirren –No
Ross County –No
Hamilton –No
Hearts –Yes

CHAMPIONSHIP

Dundee Utd –No
Inverness –Yes
Dundee –No
Ayr –No
Dunfermline –No
Arbroath –No
Morton –No
Alloa –No
QOS –No
Raith –No

LEAGUE 1

Partick Thistle –Yes
Falkirk –Yes
Airdrie –abstained
Montrose –No
East Fife –Yes
Dumbarton –No
Clyde –Abstained
Peterhead –No
Forfar –Yes
Cove –No

LEAGUE 2

Stranraer –Yes
Edinburgh –Yes
Elgin –No
Cowdenbeath -No
Queen’s Park -No
Stirling Albion -No
Annan –Yes
Stenhousemuir –Yes
Albion Rovers –No
Brechin –No

No, there is and yes we do.

SPFL: Rangers, Aberdeen, Livingston, Hearts.
Championship: Inverness.
League One: Partick Thistle, Falkirk, East Fife, Forfar.
League Two: Stranraer, Edinburgh City, Annan, Stenhousemuir.
The two clubs said to have abstained were Airdrie and Clyde.

To those saying Falkirk supported Rangers.
Raith Rovers will oppose Charles Green's "newco" Rangers being admitted to the Scottish First Division.

And their league rivals Falkirk have said Rangers playing in Division One would be unfair "under current rules".
Rangers are seeking a league to play in now that it appears certain their bid to play in the Scottish Premier League will be rejected on 4 July.

The Scottish Football League board met on Tuesday to discuss proposals, including Rangers' entry to its set-up.

A merger between the SFL and Scottish Premier League, a one-off payment from the SPL and a promotion play-off from the First Division are on the agenda.

We're working

They had the chance presented to them for an audit and investigation, they chose to be sheep instead of lions.

Falkirk never even took the time to name the club responsible in that statement.

No tears here if the sheep get slaughtered.
They voted with us

If I didn't despise every club outwith us I'd have a bit of sympathy here.

There were a number of clubs who tried to do the right thing but were truly shafted, like Falkirk. I wonder if they would have had the same convictions if they weren't one of the clubs that got wronged – but you can't condemn them for a hypothetical I suppose.

What's even more interesting than these club statements for me is the shift from the media, it may just be my poor memory but there seems to be a lot more open criticism about the shocking governance of our game now than there was last year.

One of my overriding memories of the end of last season was the truly pathetic, ring-licking, soft-ball, agenda-driven interviews that were allowed to be handed to Doncaster on the radio. I'm not convinced that would still happen now, but I could be wrong.

Back