Peter Lawwell apologises... almost.

I'm surprised that he had the courage to talk on his own club's channel, that he's the CEO of. Bravery levels of John Kennedy.

He is so suited to that club it's untrue. A sleek bastard, a liar, a holier-than-thou scumbag with zero empathy who'd prefer to play the victim than do anything approaching humble.

Clyde saying the trip to Dubai wasn't a bevvy session because the pictures can't prove that..

What about COVID tests, Can they prove that?

Apologises only to celtic fans, not the rest of society.

Again this pish about how they are the worst affected club by covid.

A fat, japanese scumbag of a man.

Think he's trying to put across no fans has affected them more than other teams.
Prick

Those in charge over there really are completely out of touch with their support, madness that anyone watched that back and approved it to go out thinking it would appease the baying mob. Choosing to wear a navy shirt with a red white and blue logo doesn't seem to be going down well either.

Apologises for their mistake in going in the first 20 seconds but then spends the next four minutes essentially trying to justify why it wasn't a mistake they went and seems to suggest that he travelled there as well.

Also just completely lies about them following the protocols as they have at home as if there hasn't been photos of them sitting bevvying all over social media and in the press.

Still no answer or explanation as to why Julien was on a training trip when out for 3 - 4 months with a knee injury?

:rolleyes:

Firstly what a joke of an ‘apology’.

Secondly a club with absolute razor sharp PR for 10-15 years now this much of a mess. Forgive me but I’m beginning to get slightly suspicious. Are they actually trying to goad the Scottish executive into suspending football totally to %^*& us over because they know their chance of ‘the ten’ is gone?

Aye right, apologies to them only, so that'll be that, the sfa spfl and wee nicola will all be happy with that no doubt

In what way have they been affected the most?!
Was thinking this. It's insensitive at best, disgusting in reality. How fucking dare they claim that when there are thousands of people dying in the country.

They've had a couple of players forced to isolate and then this mess of their own doing because they went on holiday. They, meanwhile, were awarded a title they hadnt earned and received all the riches that comes with it.

Theyve been found out for the atrocious, short sighted business/model they are by this pandemic and are now claiming its not of their own doing. Scumbags.

linlithgowbhoy wrote:
29 minutes ago

Red white and blue motif on his shirt says it all... Get tae eff Peter....
steam.gif

:)) :)) :))

At least wear a smart suit to do this you classless cretin.

Yes you were that affected you spent £250k on a jolly while the real world and the people in it have ground to a halt.

I would be mortified if this was us.

Not sure of there motivation for a public video but shouldn’t it be Ian Maxwell who represents there club view ?

I see it was on Celtic tv did he take questions ?

"Affected us more than any other club" , explain that one ya w#@k..
Financially.. could still afford dubai
Players missing... both your fault

"we are so sorry to our supporters but we are still fucking amazing" that's what that embarrassing statement basically is could have been pulled from any basic template and doesn't actually explain the issues with it in any detail

Effected Celtic more than others?

Always victim Peter!! What about the clubs on their arse now due to football being stopped with employees facing no or reduced wages as a result.

Throughs in the Celtic donating money etc too making out to be the saviours. Aye Peter that's your fans money.

Get the fences up and riot vans in position cause this statement has made an absolute lady's front bottom of the fans yet again.

A comedy club with a comical leader......the house of cards is coming down, and I love it......I think he has had his erse felt by the first minister and her cronies......ha ha.

Listening to Paul John whatever on Sportsound from Celtic State of Mind, what a self publicist. Keeps mentioning we are on each day.

These are the same guys who lauded their transfer window as one of the best ever.

Dave Kings prediction is coming true.

He refers on two occasions to the ‘regrettable outcome’ in other words the trip would have been acceptable if they hadn’t had positive Covid result.
No apology to the general public or Scottish football ,shocking.

He then follows up with a couple of their tried and tested deflection methods.
Charity donation,who remembers the Celtic squad filmed in sick kids hospital the day after ’Caley go ballistic’ defeat.
Finally the victim card makes a not unexpected appearance.

Truly sums up everything they stand for.

Is it too wet for Sharks tonight?

I’m sure a manky bedsheet will be getting scribbled on as we speak ready for its unveiling tomorrow.

I'm surprised that he had the courage to talk on his own club's channel, that he's the CEO of. Bravery levels of John Kennedy.

He is so suited to that club it's untrue. A sleek bastard, a liar, a holier-than-thou scumbag with zero empathy who'd prefer to play the victim than do anything approaching humble.
This latest debacle surely shoots down the mythical view of some that he is a mastermind who doesn't make mistakes. He is nothing more than a bully who due to his arrogance has completely fucked up this time.

Latest posts

Back