Guidi on SSB stating that the football authorities are following the Sellick party line

Rangers Bear

Thought this was worth a mention to the bears who don't listen to Comedy Central SSB on Clyde.

Guidi last night stated at 31.52 (if you want to listen)

it almost looks as though the governing bodies have just followed the party line set by sellick ... which was wrong.

Halliday set him on the path just before it.

even there own cheerleader can't defend the bias any further.

surely action has to be taken against the mhanky mob once the 'investigation' about protocols has been concluded.

Just waiting on the SFA releasing a similar statement to yesterday!

Furloughing the under18 plays the victim and gives them a get of jail free card.

The silence from the SPFL & the SFA when Kennedy from Celtc actually admitted Covid breaches of protocol in Dubai said everything. Even when they admit to breaking rules, they don't get punished or condemned by the football authorities.
Yes, the problem they should be having now is whether their actions have ‘brought game into disrepute’ and whether they have ensured ‘Compliance’ with COVID regulations.

If only the SFA had an ‘Officer’ who job it was to investigate whether clubs had been ‘Compliant’ with the protocols?

Yes, the problem they should be having now is whether their actions have ‘brought game into disrepute’ and whether they have ensured ‘Compliance’ with COVID regulations.

If only the SFA had an ‘Officer’ who job it was to investigate whether clubs had been ‘Compliant’ with the protocols?

Its almost as if Celtc are exempt from Compliance Officer jurisdiction. When that clown Maxwell is agreeing with Liewell, we know how corrupt the system is.

Thought this was worth a mention to the bears who don't listen to Comedy Central SSB on Clyde.

it almost looks as though the governing bodies have just followed the party line set by sellick ... which was wrong.

surely action has to be taken against the mhanky mob once the 'investigation' about protocols has been concluded.

So Maxwell's going to get a thousand bees to sting his napper, put on a Gant t-shirt, and start spouting sh*te?

Well, he'll do the last part at least...

Couldn't believe it was Guidi that said it. The same guy that interrupted Gordon a couple weeks ago to say 'I'm really glad to see we've got some email of support tonight for Neil Lennon'

Strange that they have referred the protocols issue to the C.O. when, as far as I know, that position is currently vacant.

There must be some pile of shyte piling up on her desk.

The silence from the SPFL & the SFA when Kennedy from Celtc actually admitted Covid breaches of protocol in Dubai said everything. Even when they admit to breaking rules, they don't get punished or condemned by the football authorities.
All they have done with that MM is highlight they are place men. Hopefully this time the MSM are more dogged in their pursuit this time. I won't hold my breath.

She's too busy supporting them by not doing anything against them.

So he didn’t say they ‘are’ following the party line then?

He said “it almost looks like they are”, is correct?

Might look like nitpicking but there’s a big difference there.

If no action is taken Rangers have to sue them for for the salarys of our suspended players 7 game bans in that timescale and our lawyers should be making them aware of our intentions
hi vms,
the 13 self isolating are 'innocent' in the sense of covid protocol.
ie, being too close to the infected player on transport.
however, the comparison to jones, edmonson is the photos of any staff/players outside the bubble, ( strangers next to them ) or not adhering to the rules of the bubble, ( no masks, closeness ).
that compares to jones, edmonson's offense. IMO.

I dont know if its relevant or not but Maxwell originally claimed Celtic had done nothing wrong. He then said the CO would be investigating the photographs from Dubai as they appeared to show possible breaches of protocol. Now I dont know when this change of heart took place but his comment was posted on here around 10.30pm just after Celtic drew with Hibs.

Maybe he realised the game was up, no pun intended, and there was little point in trying to defend the indefensible.

He also stated that he hadn't watched or heard the video of Maxwell's interview. This is amazing & disgusting in equal measures - coming as it does from a supposed sports journalist with regards a statement from the Chief Exec of the governing body of the sport he is employed to write about!

I dont know if its relevant or not but Maxwell originally claimed Celtic had done nothing wrong. He then said the CO would be investigating the photographs from Dubai as they appeared to show possible breaches of protocol. Now I dont know when this change of heart took place but his comment was posted on here around 10.30pm just after Celtic drew with Hibs.

Maybe he realised the game was up, no pun intended, and there was little point in trying to defend the indefensible.

They still won't be punished though. It will be another of those 'investigations' the result of which will never see the light of day.

So he didn’t say they ‘are’ following the party line then?

He said “it almost looks like they are”, is correct?

Might look like nitpicking but there’s a big difference there.

Good point, but for one of their own to say something remotely like that, for me shows how untenable the current system is

Strange that they have referred the protocols issue to the C.O. when, as far as I know, that position is currently vacant.

There must be some pile of shyte piling up on her desk.
Think she remains in post until there's a handover

Back