Keith Jackson – Clickbait Rubbish About Null And Void

That's not even a story but sums up the DR. Its a bit like not ruling out handing the league to Livi if we can't play all the games.

Hilarious though that he says

“You’ve got to bear in mind over 75 per cent of games had been played in all four divisions of the SPFL when the season was curtailed."

Now we know why Divs 1 & 2 have been halted.

I genuinely believe it would be the end of Scottish football as we know it if that happened.
100% would be the end

On one hand, he says he's confident it will be completed.

But on the other, he mentions 75 %, like that is is the magic number. Let's be clear, it's either finished or out isn't.

If they call the league at any time, last year is the benchmark for all the same reasons, you need winners and losers to pay out the cash. Or you take the title away from last season.

This is exactly why it was important that the vote in mid-2020 on giving the SPFL power to do whatever the %^*& they wanted in the event of a second wave was defeated.

Thankfully the clubs weren’t thick enough to give them anything approaching that level of trust after last season’s debacle.

The article:

Neil Doncaster has refused to rule out declaring the season ‘null and void’ if coronavirus restrictions grind the Scottish game back to a halt.

The SPFL chief executive dropped the bombshell admission during an exclusive Q&A with Record Sport as he fronted up the mayhem that’s been caused by Celtic’s controversial winter trip to Dubai.

Doncaster dismissed calls to scratch last season from the record books without awarding titles and promotion as ‘never a realistic possibility’.

The campaign ended in chaos with Celtic crowned top flight champions and Hearts being relegated despite the campaign being curtailed by the coronavirus crisis.

Now, with Rangers sitting 21 points clear at the top of the table and on the verge of claiming a first title in 10 years, Doncaster has refused to rule out the null and void option.

He said: “No one has a crystal ball but certainly if we carry on as we are then we’ve got a very good chance of completing the Premiership and Championship seasons.

"If the games can’t be completed and we end up where we were in March 2020 then clearly it’s going to be a very difficult situation.

“You’ve got to bear in mind over 75 per cent of games had been played in all four divisions of the SPFL when the season was curtailed.

"We certainly hope we will complete 100 per cent of the fixtures in all four divisions this season. It will be for the members to determine what happens in the event they are not.

“In the event the games couldn’t be played, then once again the members might have a decision to make.

“I’ve never ruled out anything. It’s up to the members to rule things in or out.

"We are a members organisation and the members want to retain the power to decide whether the season should be curtailed or not rather than give it to the board.

“The consequences of a void season are much more dramatic, partly because of the commercial contracts which underpin the game but at the moment there is no reason to believe the Premiership and Championship won’t be completed.”

That Doncaster really does look like one beady eyed lady's front bottom. The type you would never tire of hitting.

That article is like dangling a carrot for the tims. All they can do now is jump up and down shouting null and void thinking it’ll happen to stop us winning the league, because it certainly won’t be their football that’ll stop us.

P.S. I absolutely hate Doncaster’s face.

Only the mentally challengeds would vote for it and even then I’m not sure they would

Nil and void means no sky tv money which pretty much every club relies on especially this season

Click bait pish

I thought the govt gave the game millions or were promising to do so. I wonder what the money might be used for.

Only the mentally challengeds would vote for it and even then I’m not sure they would

Nil and void means no sky tv money which pretty much every club relies on especially this season

Click bait pish
Plague FC can't even afford to pay their youth players without taxpayers' cash at the moment, they'll need that Sky money more than anyone. Those trips to Dubai don't come cheap after all.

I see he mentions this 75% games completed, is this an actual rule or what ?
It’s not a actual rule but it’s where we were last year so it’s a legal precedent that once we reach 75% a court would likely overturn any attempt at null and void.

article is clickbait shite . No surprise it’s Jackson

There’s people who still think we should just discard these tidbits, but honestly I won’t be shocked if they attempt something like this. They are immoral, corrupt, sleekit bastards.

Doncaster’s silence over the last week alone says much ironically. Grade A prick.
The dismissal of stuff like this makes me think people haven’t been watching.

they will go for null and void as this new strain takes hold just wait and see.

We shouldn't be surprised by any of this. Remember we offered to fund an investigation to get these bastards fired. Doncaster's protecting his 387k salary.

The important bit:

“The consequences of a void season are much more dramatic, partly because of the commercial contracts which underpin the game but at the moment there is no reason to believe the Premiership and Championship won’t be completed.”

You know this could have been the first thing that ND said, but there it is at the bottom of the article, the last paragraph, the beggars will have blown their load well before they seen it.

The dismissal of stuff like this makes me think people haven’t been watching.

they will go for null and void as this new strain takes hold just wait and see.

The case are trending down now though. It's getting 'better' (than it was), they won't call the league. The scot gov wont call for the league to be paused/cancelled either.

“You’ve got to bear in mind over 75 per cent of games had been played in all four divisions of the SPFL when the season was curtaile”

This bit above is the only concerning bit for me. That’s the card they are going play if it was called anytime soon.

Very few employees seem to be catching it.

There is no reason to at all end it apart from Sellik are getting their arses handed to them and it’s pyoor no fair.

The covid noise this week has been created by the team with the most to lose.

Hilarious though that he says

“You’ve got to bear in mind over 75 per cent of games had been played in all four divisions of the SPFL when the season was curtailed."

Now we know why Divs 1 & 2 have been halted.

75 % of games in all four divisions won't be completed this season. In fact, there is justification for handing us the title right now.

1 / 3

He said: “It’s vitally important for the overall financial heath of the game that we’re able to honour all of our broadcasting contracts across the Premiership and the Championship.
“Those broadcasting contracts generate the vast majority of the income the league receives, which of course benefits all 42 clubs.
“So we’ll be doing whatever we can to keep the show on the road.

Some change from last season then Neil eh ya corrupt fucker

Very few employees seem to be catching it.

There is no reason to at all end it apart from Sellik are getting their arses handed to them and it’s pyoor no fair.

The covid noise this week has been created by the team with the most to lose.

I've said on numerous posts, there are about 2k of tests a month by the top league, how many have had covid 10/20. It shows that the testing regime works.

“You’ve got to bear in mind over 75 per cent of games had been played in all four divisions of the SPFL when the season was curtaile”

This bit above is the only concerning bit for me. That’s the card they are going play if it was called anytime soon.
I agree, that jumped out at me.

6 games for us, 9 for them. Sooner they’re played the better.

Jackson lieing

Same words different article here

Interviews with his 2 SPFL PR monkeys in Jackson and Grieve. No doubt the 3rd one Stephen McGowan will have a piece as well.

So we’ll be doing whatever we can to keep the show on the road.

“I think we just want to get through this season and hopefully start 2021-22 in far better shape. This is the biggest challenge our game has faced since the Second World War.”

Doncaster QUOTED in The Sun.

Jackson and/or his sub at the record should be sacked immediately

Also Doncaster in Sun..

It’s vitally important for the overall financial heath of the game that we’re able to honour all of our broadcasting contracts across the Premiership and the Championship.

“Those broadcasting contracts generate the vast majority of the income the league receives, which of course benefits all 42 clubs.

“So we’ll be doing whatever we can to keep the show on the road.

“I think we just want to get through this season and hopefully start 2021-22 in far better shape. This is the biggest challenge our game has faced since the Second world war"

Record is clickbait pish.

Lieswells puppet Doncaster will then need to explain why last season could not be null and void due to commercial reasons then we find out after the mentally challengeds were handed a tainted title that Sky and BT Sport were due compensation despite Doncaster on £400k per annum said no compensation was due to be repaid

If this cuunt starts the N&V route they better have the funds to defend legal action this time as Rangers should go after the cuunts in court

Also who gave Beast FC the go ahead to move the Hibs game to allow Beast FC to fly to Dubai ?

Oh that’s right. The SPL

So Lieswells gimp. You try your shite we will come after you legally as you gave Beast FC the go ahead to move games and let a team go to Dubai and sat back despite several damaging pictures showing the CoVid rules in Dubai were breached

The SPL also allowed Shane Duffy to leave the elite sports bubble and fly home and attend to a “family issue” down South thereby breaking a Covid bubble and letting him play against Hibs

Doncaster thinks he is a smart guy but what he forgets is there are a lot of other people who will not sit back this time and let him try and make fundamental changes to last years no chance of a N&V outcome

I think Doncaster thinks the SPL are untouchable just like Beast FC

Well Doncaster. This year it’s very different and we will take you all the way

Back