YouTube - Lawwell laughing at Rangers

That 1st clip he obviously knows the allegiances of the majority in that room to feel comfortable saying that.

Trying your best to cover up 50 years of child abuse while being the man held responsible for throwing away their dreams of a tainted 10 when you have spent the last 10 years trying to kill off your greatest rivals, would do that to a man.
He looks like someone with a lot on his mind.

Its over Peter, you failed. We are back and we will never ever forget. Get it right fuckin up ye.

watch this vid from 36 mins onwards, this yank tim is the 1st one to realise how much us winning 55 will impact celtic in the long term

He certainly spells it out for them.

The wee speccy twat in the middle looks as if he's going to burst into tears - not a huge surprise cos he obviously goes to the same optician as Laxalt.

What a prick, I met him once as he worked with my ex Mrs before he took control of the paedos.

He has always wanted to be their pope

“Your grandchildren will be Celtic fans”
Where does this quote come from? Does anyone have any footage?

He's a condescending self entitled pwick who only cares about the money that rolls into Separate Entity FC, doesn't give a monkeys about their fans, robs them of 3m+ a year of a salary and let's be honest he only made this video statement because their fans are literally imploding and talking of not renewing season tickets etc. They're struggling financially by not qualifying for the CL and the loss of no fans in the giro dome and he's panicking, plus he's probably had a phone call from DD saying get this sorted or you'll be taking the fall for it.

Carrying a lot of excess weight is a well established risk factor for things like dyslipidaemia, hypercholesterolaemia and hypertension. Carrying a lot of excess emotional baggage and stress is a well established risk factor for increased allostatic load.

Taken together, these can interact synergistically to increase someone's likelihood of cardiovascular disease and its sequelae of things like myocardial infarctions, strokes, etc. These can often have fatal outcomes.

Just sayin'........
Naughty, naughty....very naughty! B-D:cool:

What a prick, I met him once as he worked with my ex Mrs before he took control of the paedos.

He has always wanted to be their pope
That must be why Doncaster is always kissing his ring then.

Carrying a lot of excess weight is a well established risk factor for things like dyslipidaemia, hypercholesterolaemia and hypertension. Carrying a lot of excess emotional baggage and stress is a well established risk factor for increased allostatic load.

Taken together, these can interact synergistically to increase someone's likelihood of cardiovascular disease and its sequelae of things like myocardial infarctions, strokes, etc. These can often have fatal outcomes.

Just sayin'........
When you add the pressure of being the man to carry the cannfor fuckin the ten. :eek:

His body language told me straight away. He's doing this because he has to. Although we knew that already.

Can't even be bothered to wear a suit and tie. Shows he's not that bothered.

Latest posts

Back