Council makes appeal over stickers

mdingwall

Administrator
Further appeal over stickers

WLC has issued another appeal after lamp posts in the Town continue to be covered in football related stickers.
The cycle path is the main area impacted with WLC confirming "this has gone beyond a joke please stop it now or risk Police action".

Local News Team
The Bathgate Bugle

pFALZdn.png

The Union Bears should print those stickers off and put them up around Glasgow. The Derry Desailly has been a pivotal figure in our title bid this season with his assists B-DB-DB-D
I instantly thought it was a wind up tbh. Wonder if big doofy put them up himself.

Them fcun gangreen brigade stickers are everywhere, I spend half my day scratching them off.

If it meant not seeing another yes or Celtic sticker I'd definitely be up for sacrificing seeing our own. The young team wil have millions in stock so can't see them not using them :)) besides we still need this in sticker form B-)

The Shantallow Statue, except in that superstitious midden statues are more likely to move about.

'Theresa, Duffy has moved. Quick, get Father O'Toole to open a shrine, we will make a fortune selling relics'
'Phuck off, Colette, How gullible do you think us poets are?
'Very gullible, we believe Phil the pensioner killer, Liewell AND Gerry Adams'

Does the town of my birth really have a publication called The Bathgate Bugle?

It sounds like a made up journal from the pages of The Beano.

Not just a problem in scotland, ive seen them in many places across the world.

Went for a jobby in Tolouse airport, sat on the pan and looked up to see a unioin bears sticker on the back of the door.

As is the way in this part of the world, be prepared for an explosion of outrage in the aftermath of 55 being secured. GDC will be quick off the mark to condemn the plethora of commemorative stickers that will have appeared overnight in the city centre.

as long as they're not obstructing signs or causing any damage then its merely cosmetic.
"Beyond a joke" they say - so's fuucking potholes everywhere!!!
The money available for potholes might be more if it weren't wasted on removing stickers. Its environmental vandalism, moronic behaviour.

Back