Mhank Players Back Sunday?

So they got on a plane with a guy they knew was positive and had him sit close enough to 13 players and staff knowing that they would then need to isolate including a guy they sent out to face the media on Saturday?

Or they got on a plane with a guy who had symptoms from the previous couple of days and sat him near to 13.....same as above.

Yes. The truth is definitely being told here. Definitely.

They'll have been told by PH Scotland when their isolation is up.

They must include the Friday they came back as the first day.

The isolation period is 10 days from the date you last had close contact with the individual who has tested positive.

They track back 5 days from the positive test.

So if Julienne tested positive on his return then some of the players could have been deemed as close contacts on the flight on the Friday while others last close contact with him might have been at the meal the night before or in the bar the day before that.

I'm sure when Kilmarnock had virtually their entire first team squad out that the isolation period for players ended at different times - thought initially it was due to the difference between 14 days for close contacts as opposed to 10 days for those testing positive but apparently there was more to it than that.

I would imagine that if some of them were not close contacts on the journey home then they maybe out of isolation a day or two early but doubt that any would be free for Saturday.

The isolation period is 10 days from the date you last had close contact with the individual who has tested positive.

So if Julienne tested positive on his return then some of the players could have been deemed as close contacts on the flight on the Friday while others last close contact with him might have been at the meal the night before or in the bar the day before that.

I'm sure when Kilmarnock had virtually their entire first team squad out that the isolation period for players ended at different times - thought initially it was due to the difference between 14 days for close contacts as opposed to 10 days for those testing positive but apparently there was more to it than that.

I would imagine that if some of them were not close contacts on the journey home then they maybe out of isolation a day or two early but doubt that any would be free for Saturday.
Thanks mate. A decent explanation of how it could have been. I guess we will never know if its accurate or not.

Thanks mate. A decent explanation of how it could have been. I guess we will never know if its accurate or not.
Not sure that celtic can cheat this one - its the NHS tracking system and they look at flight manifests, seating plans and GPS info to determine close contacts and when the last contact was.

That's how Tierney and Christie were identified when away on Scotland duty despite their protestations that they had followed all the guidelines.

Already said in another thread.

Test was done on Friday, Result given on Sunday.

Track and Traced from 48 hours before test => Wednesday Evening.
Last Date on interaction before result => Sunday lunch

Earliest date of return for some is Saturday Evening
Latest date of return for some is Wednesday Afternoon

All players will miss the Livi home game and some will not train with first team until just before KO against Livi away

Maths was never their strong suits mate,they couldnt count 2 buses as my maw used to say,thick as mince

Already said in another thread.

Test was done on Friday, Result given on Sunday.

Track and Traced from 48 hours before test => Wednesday Evening.
Last Date on interaction before result => Sunday lunch

Earliest date of return for some is Saturday Evening
Latest date of return for some is Wednesday Afternoon

All players will miss the Livi home game and some will not train with first team until just before KO against Livi away

That is if none of the quarantined 13 dont develops symptoms and give a positive test.

Then its back to zero for that person and his last contacts traced.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say there's no way they'll try to bring back players before they're allowed to....no way. Surely they're not that stupid????

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say there's no way they'll try to bring back players before they're allowed to....no way. Surely they're not that stupid????

Duffy left his bubble, went on a commercial flight. Then entered the bubble again without isolation. This was on the go ahead that he was retested and two negative results given.

There is no protocols that allow such. Nicola Sturgeon never said in her briefing that Passengers from the 3rd returning from Dubai can skip 10 days isolation if they give two negative tests.

Its corrupt as Duffy was no longer in the Elite bubble. As I have said before if Sturgeon 10 days from the 3rd was advisory and not mandatory then once again was a classless act that mob are.

If they were last in contact with him on friday 8/1 then their last day of isolation will be sunday, wouldnt surprise me if a few test positive ahead of wednesday if they have been in close contact with him

All of the data is going in the right direction HB.

It’s the mentally challenged media that’s trying to make something of this into a N&V scenario.

If this is true, the ‘victim’ should suffer IMO.

Sturgeon already has indicated this. Even Leitch said as much when talking about being in the balance. Never named but said as much.

Unfortunately for Scottish football it is governed by Celtic sympathisers and they would put the game at risk and fck off 41 clubs to protect their team.

Duffy left his bubble, went on a commercial flight. Then entered the bubble again without isolation. This was on the go ahead that he was retested and two negative results given.

There is no protocols that allow such. Nicola Sturgeon never said in her briefing that Passengers from the 3rd returning from Dubai can skip 10 days isolation if they give two negative tests.

Its corrupt as Duffy was no longer in the Elite bubble. As I have said before if Sturgeon 10 days from the 3rd was advisory and not mandatory then once again was a classless act that mob are.

Exactly mate. Still can’t get my head round that one.

Who is going to challenge them mate - ther are pics of clear breaches during the trip - while they have been slaughtered in the press, that will pass in a week. they have bot been punished or are the facing a charge - also Duffy has been cutting about all over the place but still no charge. They Tims & SFS/SPL just sit it out and do hee haw

I had it in November and the isolation period for me was 10 day and 14 days for other family in the home.

I take it the guidance has changed since then or are close contacts veiwed differently to members of a household.

I better go and check my FACTS :cool:

I had it in November and the isolation period for me was 10 day and 14 days for other family in the home.

I take it the guidance has changed since then or are close contacts veiwed differently to members of a household.

Now 10 days for both mate.

If you have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19, you will be asked to self-isolate for 10 days. This is because if you have the virus, it may take some time for it to develop into an illness (the “incubation period” of the virus).

It was at one point 10 days for a positive test and 14 days for close contacts.

They did, however, later reduce the 14 days to 10 days. I'm not sure when that change was made though.

Hope you're ok now mate.

Edited to remove typo saying 20 days:))

It’s still a mystery how they only get 13 to isolate out of a bubble of 49?!?!?!?!
As for Duffy ? That’s ludicrous

It’s still a mystery how they only get 13 to isolate out of a bubble of 49?!?!?!?!
As for Duffy ? That’s ludicrous
Same way as it wasn’t the entire Scotland u21 squad that had to self-isolate. It was only those who sat within two rows of the positive Robbie McCrorie on the plane and/or bus. We lost Middleton and Patterson, Sheep lost 3, Motherwell lost 2 etc.

You’re right about Duffy though.

Back