Heart & Hand

I envy you.

Murray & me is a good starting point IMO, then the Advocaat years & those types of shows.

The history shows are great & Room 101/stuff n Nonsense is hilarious.

So much good content, you’ll probably have to pick & choose shows, a choice I had to make.

Pareto principle, 80% of my listening is by about 20% of the podders.

With everything there are guys I would listen to reading the phone book and others I just cannot take to.

Daily update
Flagship
Preview
Post-match

and I dip into 20 songs, Who are You, timecapsule and others as well as trying to listen to what Jack does as he's just a great broadcaster, imho.

I’ve been listening to this on Spotify and enjoying what they’re putting out. I’m going to sign up to the Patreon tonight but just wondered what people made of the content that’s behind the paywall - anything in particular that’s recommended?

Cheers.
Loads of good stuff, Daily update is part of my weekly routine, preview pods, tactics pods and post match.

My personal favs are the Daily Update, Seagulls (EPL show), Tactics Talk (even if I don't understand a lot of it) and the Time Capsule. I'd probably listen to more but there's so much it's hard to stay on top of it all.

The KerryFail specials are always a highlight when they come along.

That's as well as the free flagship show of course.

I’ve been listening to this on Spotify and enjoying what they’re putting out. I’m going to sign up to the Patreon tonight but just wondered what people made of the content that’s behind the paywall - anything in particular that’s recommended?

Cheers.

As I have said often, H&H is the best £2 per month any Bear can spend if you want honest & impartial Rangers content and lots more besides.

Agree with all the sentiments above.

Also recommend the conversations with David Leggatt, the CROPod, Tactics Talk,

Heart & hand is the best £2 a month you’ll ever spend .

I actually wait for the post match pod now and pour a beer while listening in . I sometimes join in the chat embarrassingly , it’s like sitting in the pub with your mates after the game but better .

Funny looks off the Mrs mind you when I’m sitting AirPods in beer in hand nodding “ that’s right Andy , bang on mate “ :oops:

Not enough hours in the day to listen to all the content.

Murray and Me is really good.

Every Bear should be made to listen to the 2nd January 1971 episode In Our Ibrox Home.

It's absolutely fantastic value. It's great to get Rangers content that is made by fans for fans.

I used to buy a couple of newspapers a day and annoy myself knowing I was reading stuff by known Rangers haters but had nothing else to read. Had to try to dissect what was true and what was made up nonsense. With Heart and Hand you don't need to.

It's something every Rangers fan with anything more than a passing interest should subscribe to if they can.

Didn't even know they were on Spotify. Just had a look and they have old pods on there too. Brilliant. I started listening around 2015 and can't imagine not having it about anymore.

The Sporting Integrity Award always had me pissing myself.

Daily update and Tactics pod get me through my drives to and from work, post matches are good too and should I mention Timplosion pods...

Cheers.
Tactics Talk, the Preview and Postmatch shows, When Walter Returned all great

Possibly depend on your age what kind of content you like mate, I'm absolutely loving the tour through the 70's at the moment.

As someone born in the 80’s this show has been absolutely brilliant. Highlight of a Monday.

Wonderfully told stories of what was a fascinating period in our history.

The daily update, seagulls, the preview, the hamper and the match day stuff are magic too. I’ve plenty more to work my way through as well.

As someone born in the 80’s this show has been absolutely brilliant. Highlight of a Monday.

Wonderfully told stories of what was a fascinating period in our history.

The daily update, seagulls, the preview, the hamper and the match day stuff are magic too. I’ve plenty more to work my way through as well.
And every player's name was preceded by wee or big !
Big Tam played the ball out to wee Tommy, crossed it over for big DJ to knock it down to wee Doddie to score :p

Cheers.
U canny go wrong for a couple of quid a month, daily updates, pre match and post match reviews, timplosions more good stuff than that.

Cheers.
It's as good as it gets . So many brilliant series on there , but the daily update is just the best thing . Keeps you constantly connected .

Back